Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've already explained you that we had a reason. We've killed cops, tfu, raided and were probably wanted. The medic or someone said that I've got a gun so I had to react.

Reaction score
The medics weren't on duty at the time, and I was also killed in that raid so if I were to arrest you for that I would be breaking NLR. I pretty obviously had no intentions on doing anything about your gun because you were transporting it. If I did, I would of detained you on the spot and fined you. Just because you did something 20 minutes before I arrived doesn't mean you can kill me. This is essentially the same as me going to a fire call and you killing me there in fear that I would recognize you.

Reaction score
There was a medic who revived us? Makes no sense.. You can still see that I'm wanted.. Even if you died. The gun was not in the trunk It's been the whole time on my back. In that momwnt when the medic said that I've got a gun you turned to me.

Reaction score
You weren't wanted in the first place. And the only time I turned towards you is when you fired the first shot. Honestly, did you even watch the demo?

Reaction score
First of all. We've left the whole DNA and everything at the scene. After we have killed you We've told the medic to report the crime so you'll have our DNA. How can that be nlr then? The medic reported us for 200%.. So we were wanted.

Reaction score
The medic went off duty before I respawned, as well as the other officer. If I knew you were wanted, I would, as i said, cuff you the moment the medic(s) revived you. And if you were and the medics knew, don't you think they would of told me on scene?

Reaction score
Accepted

Make sure to take precautions even though you may have been warranted. I doubt that you even had any idea of what was going on when you picked up your weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.