Reset my phone - Every memo

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Bored. I dont really want to lose these. I like reading them all because they're funny, something to learn from or bad memories. Some could even help you guys so feel free to read. One of my coping strategies has always been to write down how I feel and try to answer my own questions.

I'll start with some funny ones:
Cleans Cleaners, Collegium, The Harpers, Paralake Outfit, Cancer Minus, Paralake
Penguinship.
I have been a Sergeant for a number of months now and feel I am capable of doing much more with the Police Department, if only I was given the opportunity. I have always loved the prospect of becoming a part of the Command tem for The Internal Affairs, The P.S.D or The Patrol Division. I have been a part in countless situations with the Police Department and believe my knowledge and experience of different situations, laws, police policy, code of ethics and server rules could benefit both myself, the Command Team and the Police Department. The main reason I would love to become a part of the Command Team is I see myself as a great problem solver, I am currently writing my personal statement for a university and wish to carry on studying Physics. I thrive of taking in information and applying it and because of this I feel as if a can do no wrong in the police department using the laws and policys to back every decision I make. I am also determined to making the PD a better place, because of this I feel that becoming a part of the P.S.D team would give me a huge sense of pride.

For me the main skills needed to work as an P.S.D Command Team member is to be a good problem solver. Because of this I believe I would be perfect for the role, OOC due to my love for maths and physics and IC due to my love of applying the server laws and rules to every decision I make. Because of this I thrive of taking in knowledge and applying it to different situations and think I would be perfect for the role. Furthermore, this can be helped by having excellent observational skills, being able to look at all the different sides of a situation and get other perspectives, in order to be able to give the best output possible. Other skills that would benefit a Command Team member is to be honest, confident and reliable. Without these skills I don't believe a successful investigation could be possible, you need to be reliable enough to make the correct decision and insure that you've done is to the best of your abilities; and honest enough to admit if you've made a mistake and work hard to rectify it. To be confident in the decisions you made but not arrogant when given constructive support. Another useful skill or even a characteristic would be always wanting to better both yourself and the Police Department, this would give you both the drive and pride from doing things to the best of your abilities for both yourself and the Police Department.

As a Sergeant and supervisor I have had no police complaints and also I have had a good few commendations. I have always loved the prospect of becoming a part of the P.S.D Command Team because of the pride I would receive. The main reason why I think you should accept me is because of my experience and knowledge of different situations and the server's laws,rules and police policy . Because of this I feel that I could really benefit the Command Team. I have also made multiple Internal Affairs complaints and also dealt with countless complaints as a Junior Investigator. I feel I know the process in and out yet think i am capable of doing much more if given the opportunity. I am always active on both the server and Teamspeak every day and feel my flexibility could also be a huge benefit.

Thank you for reading my Application. Becoming a part of IA or P.S.D Command Team has been an ambition of mine for a long time now and would love for any feedback from this application.
STEAM NAME: CeriEdwardsx

IN-GAME NAME: Dai John

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

____

I have been an active presence on the server for a while now and feel I am capable of doing much more for the community if only i was given the oppertunity.
Personally I feel the main reason I want to become an enforcer is due to how i feel my extensive knowledge of the rules, laws and how to apply them can benefit both myself and the comunity. As a person I feel my greatest skill is problem solving as i thrive from taking in information and applying it to different situations.
Since I first began roleplaying on this server, I've tried my best to study both the servers laws and rules which has helped me apply them. I joined right at the end of 2015 and have now accounted 2 months of playtime over 15 months of being a part of the comunity. I am currently writing my personal statement and studying for my A level exams in Maths, Physics and Business yet remain an active presence both on the server and teamspeak.
Personally, I see myself as an honest person who is always accountable for his actions. However, i have an awful record with 10 bans and 4 warnings. Yet I have learned from every mistake I have made, both on the server and forums, which i feel has improved my character, showing the maturity I believe I have. I love the way the server is improving which is shown by the dedication of the staff team members ensuring that the server is properly maintained and insuring any individual is able to enjoy on the server,

Action Requests I have made:

My Role Within The Police Department:

My earliest memory within the P.D is a @Samuel doing my stage 2 and stage 3. Little did i know how i'd end up progressing through the Ranks and Divisions. From then on I patrolled frequently with both Garret and Samuel. I was given the opportunity by Samuel to work with the Internal Affairs division which gave me an oppertunity to show my ability in the administration side of things. I believe through this if have shown my ability to apply the servers laws, police policies and code of ethics to countless situations. I now hold the rank of Lieutenant of the Professional Standards Department as a command team member and a member of the Police Board. I love the way the Police Department is going and relish the chance of being a part of it.

Skills and Qualities I feel that I now possess:
Honesty - As a person i feel i am always accountable for my actions and decisions . I always give an unbiased opinion by trying to approach situations by constantly looking at different perspectives.
Composure and patience - I feel I can always keep a cool head in stressful situations in order to make the best decisions possible.
Maturity - I noticed a lot of people thought I had a lot of banter, which I admit I took to far at times. Because of this i noticed at times i was insensitive and unintentionally disrespectful. Because of this I tried my best to improve my character through helping and supporting others rather than provoking them.
Good Vision - By this i mean the ability to look at a situation through multiple standpoints, not jumping to conclusions, in order to give the best output possible to benefit roleplay.
Hello,

Personally, I am embarrased about what happend yesterday. I feel morally an apology is needed as I came across as arrogant, toxic and a bully. Firstly I would like to apologise to <<Stevie Wonder>> due to myself not thinking about my actions and realising what I was doing was wrong. I try my best to be friendly and passive towards all comunity members, but yesterday was a mistake. Rather than contemplating my own actions and how I came across to others. I was laughing at their expense and not thinking how they must feel as a new player just trying to enjoy on the server. I can't give much of an excuse for my actions, but what I did was not with any malicious intent, even though it can be seen as mocking or banter. However, I'd also like to apologise to the three staff that spectated or dealt with the admin situation. I have been a community member for a while and try my best to help all new members when it comes to understanding rules, answering help chat or getting started on the server. I'll think of yesterday as a learning curve, because i've learned from all my mistakes and insure it doesn't happen again.

I'm willing to wait out the ban as I feel it's what's needed. Before writing this apology, I thought the best thing to do was remind myself of section 1 of the rules and also watch my plays.tv of the situation.
Thanks for reading my apology.
Regards,
Dai.
Train on test website
-Employee survey compulsary to fill in
-Inactivity (min complaints in set time) exceptions for LOA
-Chat with command about insuring good coms
-Open IA apps every 2 months
-Assign SI teams
-Make PNOI compulsary
-Improve standard of final reports
-command review final reports to insure quality after sent. If bad send back to investigators and pm with advice
-meetings with PSD, Improve coms with command team
-Fix policies and write new ones.
-Give IA a structure to make more organised.
-public post outlining the process of a complaint.
-IA confidenciality policy
-Policy in regards to reviewing or looking at complaints against yourself.
-IA may not disclose any evidence in order to keep the anomity of the complaint
Hello,
With great respect for the role and love for my division I'd like the oppertunity to apply for Line Manager and Head of the Profesional Standards Department position. Firstly, I'd like to state how much of a role model and amazing leader Samuel was for me in my entire time with the Police Department.
-Police Committee
-IA & P&P; supervise and expand divisions.
-Disciplinary Action
-liase with other command members and Division Commanders
  • Making sure the Profesional Standards are upheld within the department
  • Our ideal candidate should have a high attention to detail and be able to work in a closely knit team. Be able to meet on a weekly basis with the rest of the PSD team and discuss verdicts of complaints. You must be confident enough to talk with members of the department in regards to their conduct.
-My work within IA
-My work within P&P
-My work within PSD
- You will be ensuring that both teams are working to the best of their ability and are getting all the help they need.
-Activity on server, slack, PLPD.Online, Forums and Teamspeak.
-Previous issues in regards to bans and warnings
-Dealing with comunity warnings/bans, reinstatement requests and disputes.
Ban

: Apology

@Adrish

: Daigestive

: Dai-Gon Jinn

: STEAM_0:0:155798045

: 2.5 3.4 - User ran an officer over as he was attempting to break his friend out by himself with a deagle on him in front of the PD where officers could easily come. User has 6 similar offences on record. On another occasion, the user walked into a bank whilst there was an ongoing bank robbery and sat on the couch, and then bought a property.

: Personally, I am deeply embarrassed by both my record and attitude through out the whole process. I am very sorry for my actions before, during and after being banned. As member of the community that's on the forums, teamspeak and server every day I should really have known better. I would like to apologise to Adrish for any distress caused by slander or any problems I have caused him. My actions were through the heat of the moment and due to my annoyance and frustration towards myself. I've had an understanding of the rules throughout my playtime on the server, due to negligence of my own actions and lack of concentration I feel I negatively affected both Knoxy, the officer I ran over and the TFU outside the bank. After reading over the rules and thinking over all my actions on and off the server, I realise I have no one else to blame but myself for my own actions. As soon as shots were fired at the bank I should have rab for safety rather than taking cover by sitting on the couch which is very unrealistic. Even after shots were fired and swat driving around the bank in their van, I continued to buy a property a decision I constantly regret. Running the officer over was a very big mistake and I immediately apologised to knoxy. With no back up car turning up, I should never have thought I could do it alone or even attempt to break Jericho out when I was and realistically would be hugely outnumbered in seconds. I understand a much better planned and organised break out such as a prison break would have been better in order to risk my life and freedome with a better chance of success. My actions cost me a lot, including my rank within the PD that I worked hard for everyday. Ive showed a bad example for new and existing officers when I should really have acted as a leader. In my previous apology I tried to justify my actions when now I understand there's no way for me even to begin to justify them. My actions were both unrealistic and unacceptable. Im very sorry to all the people that believed in me as a Line Manager and gave me the oppertunity that I no longer deserve.

I hope @Adrish, @Knoxy82 and anyone else negatively affected by my actions can accept my apology. My intentions were never to negatively affect your experiences on the server or cause any distress. I do feel my actions are out of character which isnt reflected by my record and have worked and will continue to attempt to improve them. I've spent time reading over 1.3, 3.4 and 2.5, whilst contemplating my own actions.
I really thought u changed Ceri, when u tell someone what u spent 400 in a month on. I really given up on caring bout your future Ceri, if u don't care a shit, y should I. I dnt care what u do with your money, cause when it gone then u have nothing to fall back on and no car by the end of it, u should have 600 to 700 for your insurance by march but I doubt u will and that prob the least u need.
Just thought I'd get something off my chest. I dont want sympathy just help. steve this has been really hard for me. For someone to tell me they liked me one day and the next show absolutely no interest really has broken me. I dont know how someone can change how they feel and have no interest so quickly. That makes me think there's something or someone else. I thought you were different. I thought you were beautiful. I thought you were perfect. I enjoyed being with you and making you smile. That meant everything to me. I excpected nothing from you and wouldn't now. I don't know if things will ever be the same again. But I never want to give up because to me that would mean you were right, If I gave up to me that would mean I could have ended up hurting you like the rest of the assholes and in the end would never have even deserved you. I don't want to be with anyone else, I was never looking for anything like that. I respected what you said and understand why. I don't know if I'll get over you as it is and I don't want to. Talking to you shakes me up, makes me scared that you've lost interest all together or if I've lost you. But then when we don't talk I get worse and think what am I doing. So really I just don't know what to do, which makes me over think everything and if I need to do the same thing you did just so I don't get hurt. I don't know what to do.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Just thought I'd get something off my chest. I dont want sympathy just help. steve this has been really hard for me. For someone to tell me they liked me one day and the next show absolutely no interest really has broken me. I dont know how someone can change how they feel and have no interest so quickly. That makes me think there's something or someone else. I thought you were different. I thought you were beautiful. I thought you were perfect. I enjoyed being with you and making you smile. That meant everything to me. I excpected nothing from you and wouldn't now. I don't know if things will ever be the same again. But I never want to give up because to me that would mean you were right, If I gave up to me that would mean I could have ended up hurting you like the rest of the assholes and in the end would never have even deserved you. I don't want to be with anyone else, I was never looking for anything like that. I respected what you said and understand why. I don't know if I'll get over you as it is and I don't want to. Talking to you shakes me up, makes me scared that you've lost interest all together or if I've lost you. But then when we don't talk I get worse and think what am I doing. So really I just don't know what to do, which makes me over think everything and if I need to do the same thing you did just so I don't get hurt. I don't know what to do.

Nothings more hard than looking at someone and thinking will they ever feel the same way again.

I'd rather have you as a friend than not have you at all. Nothing more. I think I need time to think what's best for me. After what's happened I want to stay away from it all and want a break. But that doesnt mean I want to lose you
I'm in such a bad place. I got too much going on. I think really all I wanted was someone to be there for me. That's all I ever wanted. I understand what your going through and shows me your not that person. steve I wish you the best but I can't do this anymore. I'm giving myself false hope things will get better. As much as I care about you, as much as I wanted us. I didn't want to lose you.
Always all about you. You dont give a fuck about me. You can fuck someone else over. l8r b
I thought about what you said after watching all 11 episodes of Rick and Morty season 1 ln. People that let you down or say they'll meet and never do. I have the same problem but for people I trust. People I'm honest to and open up to. Problem is putting all your trust and effort into 1 person. Makes me think who's the person in the wrong is it you for making the wrong decision to trust them or is it them for taking the piss. Really it's all the same problem. After it happends once I'd say its their fault. If you let it happen twice then its your fault and you have to learn from it.
Up to you if you want to read this but I'd like to go through my mentality through all this. Throughout the time I met you I held a lot back due to anxiety and my past. Im not going to lie, you were amazing for me to get over my ex with everything I hid from you just because I worried so much about things id do or say just because what you'd think. Especially when we actiuallt met because I could see the pottential I had just to be fine. I held so much back because I was evaluating whether you were worth explaining to because Im so scared what people think. Because of my ex Ive had counseling and needed help because Ive been so overwhelmed with emotions. I knew you were different, I looked at you as one of the boys and more. I cant be more honest but I have to think what's best for me and my health because of everything thats happened.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really thought u changed Ceri, when u tell someone what u spent 400 in a month on. I really given up on caring bout your future Ceri, if u don't care a shit, y should I. I dnt care what u do with your money, cause when it gone then u have nothing to fall back on and no car by the end of it, u should have 600 to 700 for your insurance by march but I doubt u will and that prob the least u need.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
she sent me worse ngl. Best thing she said was after college yoyll end up licking windows going to a special school and never get in uni

2a5hbft.png

Last edited:
Reaction score

Reaction score
My advice would be to delete this because its really not ideal to leak messages to your ex on a public forum

Reaction score
Are you okey ? Like in your position i would be hella sad if your own mom dosen't belive in yourself. When i was Young i also started playing games and get on PC to escape the real world now i do it as a hobby or something to get time passed.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Was a long time ago. I study physics in uni now. So really I just proved her wrong lmao.

Reaction score
oh lmfao dai busts down the door at home
shows paper that he study's physics now
HA BITCH IM NOT WORTHLESS CUNT ANYMORE I MADE SUMTHING OUTTA MY LIFE