Resignation From Moderator

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently made the decision to resign from my position of moderator. I resigned because I felt that I cannot maintain time into doing reports which I did enjoy doing, but at this stage it has become hard maintaining a high report count working on my command duties and revision for exams. Because of this I have decided to place my moderator duties aside untill i'm ready to maintain a decent report count. I'll still be a lieutenant for dispatch so you will still see me. It's been a privilege being in the staff team and I hope one day i'll be able to re apply for that position.

Thanks,
Appricey

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently made the decision to resign from my position of moderator. I resigned because I felt that I cannot maintain time into doing reports which I did enjoy doing, but at this stage it has become hard maintaining a high report count working on my command duties and revision for exams. Because of this I have decided to place my moderator duties aside untill i'm ready to maintain a decent report count. I'll still be a lieutenant for dispatch so you will still see me. It's been a privilege being in the staff team and I hope one day i'll be able to re apply for that position.

Thanks,
Appricey
Another one bites the dust

You were a good staff member Appricey x