Resignation

• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Reaction score
@Jon Godinn you should follow his tips :>:kappa:. Anyways, well I know what you feel man. Good luck with your future. You are one of those people who I would always love to hang out with because they always remind me of the old times in perp. I've known you for a long time in Perp and we had a lot of fun back then. We had good times and I'm glad we met man. I'll miss you and the great times we had in C+ :(. Goodbye Youseff. Keep in touch and don't remove me from steam :).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Goodbye Youseff!

Even though we got off at the wrong foot before you resigned/demoted(dunno what) from zarp you were a great guy and I enjoyed playing with you, just love your discussions in the shoutbox about gym and shit lmao, have a great one bud

Reaction score
Y u resign?

You were a good moderator, good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
My main man is leaving :( . Keep in touch man.

Når jeg får den båten så blaster vi spetakkel ut av høytalerene mens vi cruiser ned kysten :kappa:

Reaction score
First day on Perp was with you man. This is honestly so sad to see. Keep in touch though mate hit me up if you want to play a game.

<3 I will never forget the first day <3

Kay

Reaction score
I actually never saw this coming. We never really met , but when we did you always betrayed me *like in the Johns Cleaning Service Time*

Good Luck Man! For the future !

Reaction score
Although I've never personally known you, It is sad to see you go. I wish you the best in the future!!

Reaction score
Oh damn, this came out of no where :(

See you Youseff I hope you have a nice summer and enjoy the rest of your life.
It will sure be strange without you punching me every 10 seconds ;)

Reaction score
Ought to say it's a bit suprising you're deciding to leave, but hey, good luck with whatever you'll be doing from now on.

You were a good guy to play with. :spiderman:

giphy.gif