Resignation

Reaction score
Hello all,

Effective immediately, I will be stepping down from my position as Moderator; Senior administration has been notified of this decision.

I shall not be going into too much detail regarding my reasoning as it could cause problems with other members of the community and I wish to respect the privacy of our matters as much as I can.

I have had a great eight months within the staff team within PERP and feel that I have helped develop the community, alongside many other of the great staff members, by implementing new and constructive rules to benefit as many players in the community as possible. Sadly, coming into the recent months, I have had troubles with other members of the community, leading to petty arguments and distastes that have escalated into needed and severe confrontations. I apologise to the few users and staff members that have had to see this negative side of me and I hope this can be resolved swiftly and attentively. I hope that I have had a positive impact on as many people as possible, my general attitude has been to help you all at the same time as I uphold the server rule.

I will still maintain an active presence in the community and will do my best to help uphold the server rules and to also help anyone that I can.

Below will be a multitude of recommendations for people who've had a positive effect on my time in as a staff member:

@Creepis - Although it has been nearly three quarters of a year, you were the first administrator to believe in my potential and seriously helped impact my confidence.
@GraveDinosaur - You were a superb mentor, making sure that I was able to learn from my mistakes and conduct myself well as a staff member.
@LEWIS 088 - You taught me so much as a staff member, no mater how much I got pissed with you, I was never left to fuck up on my own.
@Madda - Throughout any tough situation, you've been a great consultant, being empathetic and truly helpful. You'd make a great administrator.
@TinySlayer - You assisted me through a fairly tough time, also helping the staff team as a hole by giving us much more cohesion and sufficiency
@Samuel - Throughout many situations, you have provided a clear and fair opinion, helping me decide what a good response should be, you have been extremely helpful.
@Blicky - Good mentor :*
@Smudger - Through so much shit you've given me the best directions, been a great help and good friend.
@Xquality - Setting me up on top notch dates
@SpaceShots - You've helped me improve my work multiple times as a staff member.
@[KGD]Dom_ - Been a great friend for god knows how long, always been a good laugh.
@Jon Godinn - My lovely hot tub.
@Exrobite - You've been a source of daily intake of cancer and meme that keeps me going.
@Mystic - Being a top lass ngl.

I hope to greet you all, as a staff member, again in the coming months.

Regards,
Joey.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait what..
You were one of the best staff membe I have known. Something bad must happend.

Anyways. Good luck with whatever you do. If you are feeling better with this.

Ill never forget you and your good moments as mod

Reaction score
Well that was very unexpected. However you are a nice person and I really do enjoy playing with you I really hope you do not stop playing even though you resigned.

Reaction score
as much as I dislike this do I respect your choice. You were in my opinion one of the best staff as you were always there to help even with the smallest things.

However, I can see where you are coming from but you already know my opinion about all of it as I told you on steam...

hope we'll meet soon ingame again...

Regards,
Gary

Reaction score
I never thought this would happen so sudden.
You must have your reasons. Like said before i do hope you continue playing as i feel you brought so much knowledge and fun to the community.

We love you Joey!!

Reaction score
When you said about this earlier I thought you were kidding but it has really happened, You were one of the best staff members imo but anyway You will be missed when you are no longer blue. Maybe you will regret this and come back to it.

Reaction score
Sad to hear it. In that short time of me playing with ya I could see that you're a funny person and serius when needed. Good luck with everything :D

Reaction score
To be honest how can I not post on this. You have shown the utmost respect to me throughout your time as not just a Staff member, but as my boss in the academy! Thanks for all the faith you have put into me for my work through the PLPD and Academy in particular. Thanks for being such a great staff member and of course, I hope you continue to be such a good friend on the server. Love you Zovvy! <3

Reaction score
No tag wow.

Anyway sad to see you go. You were a super mod, and you made some positive suggestion towards things, and were always there when needed. Hope you still stick around

Reaction score
Farewell Joey, no more kicking me from the server because i'm too pissed(drunk) to even try and play perp:eek: best of luck with whatever you do.

Reaction score
You were a coolio bloke but I'm glad to say that thanks to your exit we can no longer be suppressed for using r***** provocatively!!!

Reaction score
Best of luck to you Joey, I'm glad that I helped you believe in your confidence on the first steps of gaining your position. Farewell for now and see you in the future, friendo :)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Thanks for all the time and effort spent dedicated to the staff team. You were a great staff member and always willing to do reports. Hope you stay active.

rat

Reaction score
This was unexpected :(

Thank you for your dedication to the staff team. You were always professional and you upheld yourself well. Shame that you decided to do this.

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Reaction score
Wot'n Resignation?

Joey I'm sad to see you resign, and you've always been a top bloke, and somewhat of a role model for me to follow, within academy, and in terms of rule and law knowledge, and were in fact one of the main reasons I wanted to apply for enforcer, as you were one of the few staff members who I considered to 'stay cool' after becoming a moderator. I do hope you stay active within the community, and that the reasons for your resignation don't mean you'll stop playing altogether.

Reaction score
Where am I in the list of names? xD

In all seriousness I'm sad to see you resigning from your place as a moderator despite what others may think, you were a great moderator and constantly showed great potential, I hope that one day you reconsider this and re-apply for enforcer. I'm happy to see that you will be remaining in the community I know that after resigning from a staff position its hard to become a regular player again, so good luck with that.

Reaction score
You still going to be active on the server or completely removing yourself from the community? :/ shame to see you step down Joey