Resignation

Reaction score
I'll keep it short, simple and won't flood this post with any drama, anyway I'm resigning from my position as Moderator due to my recent lack of interest at administrating on the server. Thanks to most of the staff team for being a great bunch of guys, and I enjoyed working alongside you guys as a staff member. Also thanks a lot to the administration team for giving me a chance after some time, and I hoped that I made the most of it. It was definately fun for a while and I enjoyed most of my short-lived time of being a moderator, but as I said, for now I've lost interest and there is no point keeping my rank if that is the case. There are plenty of other individuals who can hopefully do a good if not better job anyway.

Won't bother tagging people because I'm not actually leaving. :]

@MrLewis @Bolli

Reaction score
We at olsen banden only take in staff members obviously so we are going to have to kick you, thanks for your service.

Reaction score
ee32eb86248730d924ccdc70e1286399.png

Reaction score
You've been a great staff member, I'd like to Thank you for the help we've been given by you during the time you've been here!
Not only have you been easy to have in the staff team but always wanted to help others if requested.

Hope you find success in whatever you Will be doing.

Reaction score
Well mage, even though i didn't know you too well you seemed like a great moderator. Everyone was saying about how active and how professional you were during your time as a staff member. I hope you apply for staff another time and enjoy your time on perpheads.

Reaction score
Lets be honest, we expected that after he got the Raptor.

In all seriousnes, you was a great Staff Member that will be remembered by alot of people for his hard work for the community.

Reaction score
Was not expecting this at all. Thank you for all of your help given to those who needed it throughout the community. Enjoy the free ford raptor xD

Reaction score
Glad you don't leave the server:) you seem like a really nice dude!

Reaction score
You were a great moderator and achieved a lot in your short time within the staff team. Stay well Mage, hopefully you'll reconsider applying in the future.

Reaction score
Honestly, it's unfortunate to see you resign you're a great moderator that had some real potential. I must say it's been an absolute pleasure to work alongside you as a moderator and I hope that one day you rejoin the ranks of the staff team. I like @Youseff respect the fact that you're resigning rather then keeping in the position, again it's incredibly unfortunate for you to resign, but it's good to see that you'll remain in the community I know it can be hard to go back to being a user after being a moderator.

Reaction score
It's a shame to see you go, you've done a great job as a staff member. The amount of reports you've stolen solved during your time as a staff member is incredible and I'm sure you'll be more than welcome if you ever reapply.

Reaction score
why leave us, you were a great staff member, hope you reconsider reapplying as staff in the future