Revert to Paralake

Revert to Paralake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Idk man, it’ll probs be the last time we play on evo forever with this server at least. But it is kinda cancer.

Reaction score
  • Staff
It's a nice throwback, but Paralake is made for this gamemode, literally.

Deleted member 8120

Yep same fed up with this shit map cant even raise my gun to shoot tfu with the fps

Reaction score
I understand why people like Paralake in some ways but seriously the map is cancer and needs a hell of a lot of changes, you can literally drive outside the map and not give a shit about anything. Plus when I play Paralake I swear I never see any players when I go on Evo because it's a much smaller map it's great because I can always interact with someone wherever the fuck I am on the map.

Idk but it feels like everyone who has shit FPS on this map are running on computers from the stone age., plus I get worse FPS on Paralake, probably because it's a shit map.

EvoCity is the masterrace for PERP and there's a reason why all PERP servers were launched on it.

Reaction score
Ok I understand you like evo more but you saying you get better FPS in the city area of evo than you do in Paralake except maybe at bazaar when theirs loads of cop cars n shit is hard to believe.

Reaction score
9b8166155d77160b1e7481d3233391a6.png

yup

Reaction score
yeah i don't really give a shit if it was in the original vote or not, people wanted it so now we have it

Status
Not open for further replies.