Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

IN-GAME NAME: Michelle Bowman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
My last three Enforcer applications were unfortunately unsuccessful, and as stated in the last denial post I had to resume my activity, which I have done and am confident that I have done so sufficiently to give it another shot.

I have been in this community for a quite a while, and I know that feelings are somewhat mixed regarding my Enforcer applications.

However I feel like I am able to contribute to the staff team as an Enforcer due to the fact that I have a broad knowledge of both the rules and laws to a degree where I can accurately enforce them.

I hope that because of this the Administration team is willing to give me a chance as an Enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, although admittedly not the most active Teamspeak member.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I know this is not the longest application in the world, but I am literally running out of things to say without copying my older applications.

Reaction score
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAgtAAAAJGZmMzRhZGE4LTA0MWItNDA4Ni04MmM3LTU5NzI0MjIxYTgyOQ.jpg

Find reasons here https://perpheads.com/threads/riekelts-enforcer-application.22143/

This app is worse than your last one. You have a total of 3 4 sentences for why you want to be enforcer. If you are serious about it you need to put a bit more effort in...

Reaction score
As far as @Walker's reply goes I mean that is more than enough evidence as to why you shouldn't be a staff member, old or not the fact it happened on multiple occasions shows you aren't even capable of upholding the moderator rank without ruining people experience, staff are here to make the community a better place and the player experience better, pulling people out of roleplay sits mid way is in no way the correct way to deal with it especially in the middle of a shootout.

Furthermore this application is immensely short and you aren't that active in teamspeak to my knowledge.

Further further more when you remove all the un necessary parts from your application it is 90 words which is appalling. For those who are interested what it looks like with the necessary information and no more here
As stated in the last denial post I had to resume my activity, which I have done and am confident that I have done so sufficiently to give it another shot.
I have been in this community for a quite a while
I feel like I am able to contribute to the staff team as an Enforcer due to the fact that I have a broad knowledge of both the rules and laws to a degree where I can accurately enforce them.

You had your chance as staff and you blew it, -support.

Reaction score
-Support
Your application doesn't really have much detail and from what I can see when being a member of the staff team you need to be formal and need to be able to write formally.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So after seeing 3 of your enforcer application go unsuccessfully you've decided to put even less effort into the application in the hopes that it would get accepted this time?

It's like you've just given up and hope to become a Joey #2 in just spamming applications, hoping one will get accepted.

Reaction score
I had a brief chat with you the other day and you seem like a nice and genuine guy. You may have your issues, as others have stated, but I feel as if these are easily worked on. If you can prove you've improved on this in whatever way possible, I feel like you should get another shot. Try to show some sort of moderation prowess and show how you've changed within the PLPD, if possible. Until you've proven you've changed, I feel like you should wait a little bit longer for applying for Enforcer, but when you do, you have my full support.

Status
Not open for further replies.