Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have played on this community for a long time, and would like to once again contribute more to this community by assisting the staff team in enforcing the rules, and ensuring a welcoming environment for all players.

While I have been inactive on PERPHeads for certain periods, I have at no point really left as this community feels like home to me, and feel like I am able to invest some time into PERPHeads again now I have some personal affairs that were consuming a lot of time in the last few years in order.

I hope that the administration team is willing to give me another chance at being a member of probably one of the best staff teams a Garry's Mod server can wish for.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I was a staff member a few years back, and am well acquainted with the rules as my record will show. In addition I also have experience in conflict resolution through 3 years of customer service experience, and can generally keep a level head during chaotic situations.

Some players may know me from the past, and if I am to be completely honest I was not always the best staff member around. I do feel like I have become more mature since the last time I was a staff member, and am of opinion that if one is able to look back at something and admit that, that that's just proof that a person has improved.

Thank you for taking the time reading my Enforcer application, any feedback (and comments) are welcome.

Reaction score
I remember you as one of my favorite staff members, would love to see you back in the staff team!

Reaction score
In my opinion, Riekelt has always been an excellent member of this community. When I joined the server for the first time, 5 years ago, you helped me and some other friends around. In the time of you as a moderator, you always replied quickly and dealt with reports in a good and quick way, with the focus on explaining to someone how to prevent breaking rules in the future. I would love to see you back in the administration team, Riekely.

Mim

Reaction score
I don't usually comment on enforcer applications and I won't be making a habit out of it but I have played here and there with Riekelt over the past year and a bit and there hasn't been an incident where I have been disappointed.

Rieklet has always been a good player, every interaction I've had with him has been fun and enjoyable. Riekelt does listen to bad radio stations tho!!!! In all seriousness, he knows the rules, excellent player and a really cool fun guy to talk and play with I would recommend anyone who hasn't spoken to him or played with him to do so because he is a great guy.

Good luck Riekelt I wish you the best of luck with your application. (I think its quite obvious where I stand on support in this application)

Reaction score
Denied

We feel that you have only recently returned to the community and being active. Feel free to reapply when you feel that you have demonstrated your consistent activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.