Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been a member of this community for a long time, and would like to contribute more to this community by assisting the staff team in enforcing the rules, and ensuring a welcoming environment for both new and long-time players.

While I have been inactive for a while, I have at no point really completely left as this community feels like home to me, and feel like I am able to invest time into PERPHeads now I have some personal affairs that were keeping me busy in the last few years in order.

I hope that the administration team is willing to give me another chance at being a member of probably one of the best staff teams a Garry's Mod server can wish for.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I was a staff member a few years back, and am well acquainted with the rules as my record will show. In addition I also have experience in mediating due to long experience in customer service, and have managemental skills.

Some players may know me from the past, and if I am to be completely honest I was not always the best staff member around. I do feel like I have become more mature since the last time I was a staff member, and am of opinion that if one is able to look back at something and admit that, that that's just proof that a person has improved.

Thank you for taking the time reading my Enforcer application, any feedback (and comments) are welcome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support, Riekelt is a very competent person. Has an absolute great personality and is definetly going to make a great staff member. I fully support this!

Status
Not open for further replies.