rip mrlewis

Reaction score
even though most of this shit we said about lewis about him being shit and such was a meme, he still deserves a thank you to make him not feel trash

ty lew even though i hated you so many times u were still my fav person to trash talk people with @MrLewis

Deleted member 5193

People seem to forget the hard work and dedication Lewis put in. It is definately a shame to see him go. Best of luck to whatever you do in the future Lewis.

Reaction score
The construction booklet was a good idea, but it was overdone tbf, but I still give you an A for effort, and definitely credit for putting your time and thought into it.
Hopefully you return sooner or later.

Reaction score
I have to tip my hat to @MrLewis he tried his best to improve the server by implementing the construction booklet and I feel he received a lot of bad feedback and if I were him I would feel like I have tried to contribute and it had just gone to waste and I am glad he did not give up and continued to refine the construction booklet so that it would appease the majority. I for one liked the construction booklet and although some of the cool bases were gone it was a lot less aids and more balanced. Criticise me all you want but that is my opinion. Good luck with the future son.

Reaction score

Reaction score
MRLEWIS WAS NOT DEMOTED ALRIGHT HES STILL A SENIOR ADMIN IN MY HEART