Road equipment for PLFD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: PLFD

Short explanation (in notes):
- Adding traffic cones and barrels
- Ability to equip bandages and the cones from the same NPC you signed up from.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Adding cones, just like police would greatly enhance traffic redirection. This way when a vehicle accident occurs (and someone actually bothers roleplaying they're trapped in the vehicle or are injured on a high speed highway) they can block off the road without the need of officers to do it for them, this lets police concentrate on what's the most important rather than having to unnecessarily withdraw resources from the police department's already limited ones.
Bandages are self explanatory, having to run over to the PD to grab a couple is in my honest opinion not very realistic. If anything, officers, medics, firefighters, swat and secret service should all be equipped with bandages upon applying.

Give firefighters defibrillators, this way firefighters are not utterly useless. Besides, looking at the real world firefighters they tend to have defibrillators anyway.

IF EMS AND FD NEED HELP FROM OFFICERS THEY SHOULD AND WILL CALL OVER THE RADIO.

Oh and as ramitin Jackson said in a comment, increase the fire hose's length. I've held one IRL, and I sure can confirm it's longer than the height of an apartment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Being able to get road cones and warning barrels could be useful in many situations where it would be required. However, I would not give the FFs defibrillators, instead, they should get something else that could stabilize a person who is unconscious(By that i mean after using said tool, their timer would slightly increase).

Overall you do have my Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.