Roadspikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/roadspikes.17982/

Main Idea: Make the roadspikes more realistic and stuck to visible size

Full description of the idea:

I came across a really big problem today, as I was driving away from the cops @Appricey was standing at highway and try to spike me. As I saw this happening I moved to the left and in my opinion I dodged the roadspikes.

As I drive past I still get spiked and get arrested with 3k ticket and 4 years.

In my opinion this shouldn't be the case as I clearly drive past it and escape the cop. The range of the roadspikes should be 1 lane and it shouldn't be extended invisibly and hit my car.

So the idea is to match the roadspikes to their real length and not imaginary length.

Also I want to include that if they extend the roadspikes should go with their length so if they are not completely open yet the hitbox isn't completely open aswell.

Why should it be added?: As this is clearly not possible and it should have been a full escape, it really influences many criminals in a very negative way because they had an escape but due to invisible roadspike-extensions it was deneid

Pros:
-Add realism.
-less failure and more realistic escapes as this shouldn't happen.
-Road spikes are made this long with a purpose.

Cons:
-Less possibilities for cops to trap criminals as the thing is only one lane full (but can be solved by putting your car on the road)

Me dodging spikes but still get popped:
3sPUml.jpg

Thanks to @Creepis more vids about spikeaids:

Status
Not open for further replies.