Roleplay

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been thinking for ways to bring back an incentive to RP. Therefor me and others will be actively looking for people that show great roleplay skills to reward them with ingame money, items and perhaps forward them to the senior staff team for the infamous Roleplay Acknowledge achievement if their roleplay is truly exemplary.

Info for the people that wish to achieve rewards for their RP
I will be looking for a couple of key points
  • Innovation within Roleplay. I love creative ideas, whether it be reinventing an old roleplay style or creating one of your own. I believe new ideas that bring fun must be rewarded!
  • Detail within Roleplay. I myself like small details in things, so if you include small details within construction, preparation or execution of RP. You have a high chance of being rewarded for it!
  • Inclusion within Roleplay. I wish to see other, old or new, people included in RP.
If you feel like your RP is being unnoticed, you may sent me a PM explaining why you feel this way and I will make sure that you'll be looked into more. However spamming me or others about this will not help you in any way and only sets you back even further.

Info about the team of people that will help me.
The team will mostly consist of staff members, they will not be openly disclosed that they are part of this team as I do not wish people to only RP when this or that person is nearby. They actively seek out and notify others of an RP scenario and together we will vote about giving a reward.

Joining us
Would you like to help me out with this, please PM me with your ingame time and why we should pick you.

If you remain with questions reply to this thread!

Thanks for reading, I hope to see you guys ingame!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congratulations @Tyla Jai !

Your RP has been seen and rewarded accordingly, we were impressed by your decorating skills, Passive Roleplay when no one is around and your ability to bring together organisations for a face-to-face meeting in order to create a proper Alliance.
furthermore your initiative to help out new players with your organisation has not gone unnoticed and we believe that such an initiative cannot remain unrewarded.

We hope to see more from you and wish you the best of luck with your organisation!
Best Regards.

Reaction score
Congratulations @Sneaky !

Your RP has been seen and rewarded accordingly, We were impressed that you brought something new and exciting when you were assasinating the Mayor earlier. We believe that it was a very clever idea to hide bombs troughout paralake and force the mayor to resign. This brought a lot of fun to multiple parties and is something we believe should be endorsed!

We hope to see more from you and wish you the best of luck with your Mayoral assasinations!
Best Regards.

Sam

Reaction score
Some players will allow this tho, you can do this to me. But be careful, got a few backstabbers!

Reaction score
I don't mind it either, as long as you don't trump up charges on me!

Reaction score
bf53f13d.png