Romeo's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: rxmeo (prev. rxsm & bunbinboy)

ROLEPLAY NAME: Romeo Banana

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

IN-GAME NAME: Romeo Banana, Romeo Kumi, Borik Shiraz

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Following my 'toxic phase' on PERP, starting when I first returned in ~February 2022 following my short and brief gameplay during 2019 & 2021, I've grown to love and enjoy the server, and I'd like for nothing more than to guide other players into experiencing the same experience that I have whilst playing PERP, in my ~3 months playtime of PERP I've amassed a total of around 300 hours on PLPD, giving me more than enough experience to help new players as well as even experienced players. I have shown large interest as of late towards the role of 'Helper' by providing large amounts of help using the '/help' command in the server, as well as helping in the discord via 'general' & 'help-and-support'. It has been ~4-5 months since my last application to the role, and I believe time has only made me further push myself towards the role.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Whilst I may have a fairly controversial past (Communication ban in March 2022, ban for associating and benefiting from a cheater in August 2022, as well as 12 bans, 11 warns & 25 blacklists), I would like for that to be put aside in the thought process. I believe I have changed as a person since my actions committed towards the server. I believe in recent times I have shown a large change of heart towards the server and I'd like to believe some staff have seen it, as well as players in the community themselves.

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✓
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. ✓
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✓
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. ✓

All feedback below would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll be honest I didn't like you at all back then,you were very mingy and kind of "toxic" I can't comment alot on that since I was in the exact same spot myself honestly but I truly believe anyone can change and you've already made that change I hope others have noticed that.
you're also very active in the forums and in game and and conduct yourself very well whether it's OOC or IC forums etc,more than enough fit in the helper role I personally only seen great vibes from you, otherwise I wouldn't carry you in Apex :p

good luck with your application in my eyes you're an helper without the role yet

Reaction score
You’re lame at cheating, don’t be a lame helper

Also never use cursive again it makes me want to close my browser and become a Munk
I will be on indefinite intersection duty as payment for my sins,

also I removed it just for you!

also its spelt monk (see, helping already!!)

Reaction score
Romeo is really good guy helping new players also i can see him picking up some new players from the street to the base ant teach them how to grow and i can remember when he give sweater as 50 to do bank raid

Reaction score
disfigured mutant crawling out of the monolith sewers proved an actually very valuable addition to perp community

rlly nice chill guy and very knowledgeable and if hes proved a decent enough streak of choosing not to do stupid shit then i dont see why he wouldnt be a great candidate

-support accept this guy and watch perpheads go up into a community-wide horrific heat death

Reaction score
+1
I only recently returned to playing PERP and barely knew anyone. Rxsm was a saint in helping me get back into the swing of things and learn all the mechanics again. Answering every stupid question I threw at him. :)

Reaction score
+1, not talked to you allot but from what I've seen of you in the /help chat and in general , you seem very competent for the role and would be a good addition

Reaction score
I’ll support this if you change your name back to rxsm because it’s so much easier to say than bunbinboy
I changed it because people kept thinking my name meant racism…

Also I can’t even change it back rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I agree and he should be helper he helped my while I was a new player in ooc now is his time to step up but am unsure if he will break rules or not

Reaction score
Going to put my support towards this- Romeo is a great addition to the server, and while his pass is bad its very clear to me he's turned a new leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.