Rule Suggestion (5.3 Raiding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: 5.3 Raiding
Suggestion Description: make it so there is a limt to how many that can raid you becuse its not everyone that is i a big ass org where every one has to money to use aks

Why should this be added?:
becuse there is no good way to make money if u are like me and my freind we are just 2 guys trying to make some drugs becuse thats the only good way to get money but we cant even go 1 hour with out getting raided non of us have any sedds when we buy them and wait for sedding we get raided by these very big orgs that raid like 10 people together and we cant do anythinge that has happend to last 7 times we tryed to make drugs

What negatives could this have?:
only for the big orgs but not willy it just makes it more fair for everyone becuse not everyone is able to join a big org

Reaction score
If you're struggling on numbers then use some social marketing and build an army.

It's a dog eat dog world

-Alternatively going on at off peak times is a good way to have less raids.

-Police are a good asset to use too when there's a bunch of TFU on as you are a defender.

Try not to deep it too much, you would be doing the same if you had a large org and nothing to do.

Reaction score
What would you want the limit to be? 4? 5?

What do you assume would be the outcome of a limited amount of raiders lets say 3-5 trying to raid a large organization with 8-10+ people basing inside?

Furthermore, what would a limited amount of raiders do to survive endless waves of police, including TFU?

It’s a tragic story, but this is just a bad idea and will do more harm than good. Get better weapons, setup base with good defense, install house alarms, call police.

Everyone had this struggle when they first joined, make money some other ways before trying to base and do drugs.

Reaction score

Suggested and denied just a few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.