Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: Bolli

How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ezeh

Your In-game Name: Ryder Buley

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86657379

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Hacking (Cheating)

Why should this appeal be considered: I would like to start off apologising towards the staff team, I know what I did was not right and I should not of done what I did and I understand why I was banned. My actions were unjust and I am fully aware that it was not okay to do so. I want to apologise to anyone who'm I might of affected with my actions during the time I was cheating. I'm sorry for ruining your game play the way I did. If I ruined someones gameplay then let me know so I can refund what you lost during that time. I also fully acknowlodge that what I did was wrong and I would like to say sorry for what I've done. I've been banned for around 5 months now and I woule like another chance. I would like to get another chance to play on the server, I enjoyed the time I played before and I would like to resume playing here. As i've said before I am honestly sorry for what i've done.

Additional Comment(s): I've learned my lesson and I would like to resume playing on the server.

I would like to apologize to Bolli and Fredy for wasting your time by responding to my silly comments in our private conversations. I was told that I was cheating but me being stupid, I kept on denying everything. I was told I was pinged using Aimbot but I can tell you that I was not but I was indeed using ESP and no recoil. I do like the server and the way it works and it was really stupid of me to cheat on a server I was really enjoying and I knew from the beginning that I was going to get caught.

I am not sure how long I played the server for but I believe it was 1-3 months legit before I started cheating, which lasted around a week. I really grinded for the stuff, night after night with my friends and we then decided to apply for PLPD and we had a good laugh.

I hope you will consider my application because I would really like to come back and play with my friends :)

Thank you for reading :)

Reaction score
I don't know if there is an option to edit a thread but I would also like to add that I have been banned for 5 months in 3 days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.