Sam Ireland's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
SamSN, but I have also been known as Samsterminator, Irish Quokka and a few other names over the past few years.

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:23910660

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
As many people who know me well will know, enforcer/moderator has been a goal for me for a very long time but I have always been reluctant to apply due to a lack of confidence in my rule knowledge as well as worries about being able to maintain activity for long periods. However since my return to PERP in 2020 as well as being a Helper for the last few months I believe I am in a position where I am ready to move on to something bigger within the community.

I have always enjoyed helping staff, manage and run gaming communities such as PERPHeads, but I have never put as much time and effort or remained active in another server as I have PERPHeads and I feel that it only makes sense that my next step is to join the administration team to continue my career within the community.

Over the last month and a half since joining the community team as a Helper, I have proven to myself and hopefully others that I have the required knowledge that it takes to become a part of the administration team. I have over 5200 hours on PERPHeads alone as well as some experience in other PERP servers back in the day, during which time I have gained extensive knowledge of the rules of the community as well as general gamemode knowledge.

Beyond that, I am extremely active within the community; I am on the server several hours a day, often in unstaffed hours and am in TeamSpeak, Discord or on the forums whenever I can be. I also believe that I am very friendly, approachable and level headed and can remain impartial in all situations.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Nope, that's about it! Thank you for reading and considering my application!

Requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Had some troubles with you in the past but you impressed me as helper, I strongly believe you meet the requirements for this role and I really hope you get it!

Reaction score
plus support

excellent helper, knows the community, active (particularly in the wee hours of the morning where there are fewer staff on). claims to have weaker rule knowledge but sam has taught me several rules over time just by playing w/ him. also runs a great wee organisation and strives to recruit new players into it which i think fundamentally shows that sam is suitable to be an enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support

After hanging around with Sam in-game I can say he is definitely Enforcer material and is always willing to help people. I think its time for him to progress and demonstrate what he can do as enforcer.

Reaction score
+support

One of the more responsible and long-term players I've known.

Great activity and rule knowledge.

Reaction score
You're a fucking memelord and a shitposter. But when someone posts in help or so on for assistance you're always there to help. +Support love seeing you on and i've personally been helped by you (not just our org). You also got humor and know how to make light of a bad situation so it passes/goes smoothly which is also very important helping others.

Reaction score
You're a fucking memelord and a shitposter. But when someone posts in help or so on for assistance you're always there to help. +Support love seeing you on and i've personally been helped by you (not just our org). You also got humor and know how to make light of a bad situation so it passes/goes smoothly which is also very important helping others.
Had us in the first half

Status
Not open for further replies.