Saving For A New PC Need Suggestions

Reaction score
Hello Perp community,

I've decided to save for a new PC cause i am sick of my old one i cant play shit on it and since geforce now got realized it became aids.
My Old Build:
Intel Pentium E5700 3ghz dual core
Geforce GTX 750TI
8GB Ram DDR3 but goes the speed of DDR2

So i know here are some PC Spec freaks and dont get me wrong its nice of you guys to suggest me to switch to AMD or tell me to get better stuff but my problem here you guys can say it easily but im hella broke.

So i have a friend who gifted me Geforce GTX 750TI and another friend who gave me his old CPU wich is a Intel i5 7500.
Now i am looking for a good motherboard for the Intel i5 7500 cause i cant buy myself a new CPU.
The games i play anyways are gmod currently cause i have no hobbies.

I am Also looking for upgrading the ram to DDR4 so the motherboard should be able to accept DDR4 and the intel i5 7500 sockel slot. It should be a good price not a 100 euro one i cant afford that shit. The money i am saving up with i am earning from roblox for programming and building for people there and you earn almost nothing but its better then nothing.

long talking short meaning i need a good motherboard wich accepts my GPU, DDR4 and Sockel 1151 you can also recommend me good DDR4 8GB Ram

Reaction score
GTX 750TI.
Yeah, what can i say..

I'd say invest the least amount of money you could on this build, because it will suffer on all new titles. Most games out now can still be played on (very) low settings, and sometimes medium from experience. the 750TI when overclocked can handle GTA on medium, 1080P for example so some games will run ok.

for a motherboard the
ASRock Z170A-X1/3.1 ATX LGA1151 (or similar)
should be just ok, it's one of the cheapest on PC parts picker but it's not a bad board at all. Doesn't have any of the fancies like M.2, USB C support. but it supports the CPU you have which is what matters most.

intel just about eats any ram it can get. ive always liked corsair valueRAM, but i found that the G.Skill Aegis are a bit cheaper right now than those. These are roughly 70 neetbux(dollars), but the cheapest off brands i could find are only like 60 which is not worth the penalty in ram speed.

Ram prices right now are off the fucking charts so if you can get those from another source than a retailer, you might be lucky. If you can, a 4x4GB configuration is better than a 2x8, because you can get extra performance from dual channel or quad channel memory and 4GB dimms are usually sourced out redundant hardware.

the I5 is shite compared to the default ryzenburger chip everyone uses nowadays so honestly, don't expect too much out of it. it's not a cpu id recommend nowadays even second hand, but because you have a fucking pentium with a 20euro market value, it's miles better than what you have now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I highly recommend getting a mobo that supports M.2 though, it is 2020 after all. If AMD really makes sure they don't change their socket for atleast 5 years you can easily upgrade to M.2 storage if you want to. It isn't that much more money to get a M.2 supported mobo

edit
i didnt see he already has a intel cpu oops

Reaction score
M.2 is amazing i agree, but expensive aswell. i wouldn't recommend getting an expensive intel motherboard that supports M.2(this are atleast 100euro+) when the best way to go will be ryzen for a long while.

Reaction score
What does M.2 Support mean ?. ALso thanks for this suggestion i dont even play gta or the brand new games cause i cant afford them. Most of the games i own my friends bought me lol. Even gmod was a gift from my cousin when it was only 2 euro.

Reaction score
@Synatec eh, maybe. The intel CPU with similar performance to the ryzen 3600 is 150 euro's more. its money saved here but spend somewhere else

Reaction score
I'd invest into a RX570 (RX 560 if its significantly cheaper) for now and save up some money for a new build, you could also try your luck with second hand parts on eBay or Kleinanzeigen. 1st gen Ryzen's are crazy cheap right now (See Ryzen 5 1600 AF) and are very worthwhile, I repurposed my 1600 in my brothers PC and he plays War Zone just fine with a RX 580 on Ultra with some settings tweaked.

One thing you could also get is a SATA SSD if you don't have a nvme m.2 slot, Sata are a tad slower but much cheaper. Anything with 3D TLC should do, Kingston or Samsung.

Reaction score
i was thinking the same to just get a SSD it would be anyways faster then my HDD. Thanks for the AMD recommendation but im hella broke.
I might just sell the CPU and get a ryzen if its cheaper

Reaction score
thread can be closed moved whatever.
I finaly got a new CPU the I5-4460.

We bought a whole PC from some woman who didnt know the worth of it. I tliterly got a samsung SSD 120 GB | 8 GB DDR3 Ram with 1600 fasty thingy | I5-4460
and that all with ofc motherboard PC case etc. only for 60 Euro.

letsssss gooooooooooooooooo now i can minge guns without lagging while doing it