Server Suggestion See what you have in trunk when selecting car from car dealer or city garage

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Be able to see what you have in your trunk when chosing a car in car dealer or city garage

Why should this be added? (pros): Useful, probably not difficult to code

What negatives could this have? (cons): Hard to code? (doubt it)

Reaction score
One of the best suggestions i have ever seen, would be a great feature!

Reaction score
This would be useful for Jamie when he’s trying to figure out which of his 300 cars he left one of his 500 as50’s in

Reaction score
I'd like to see this added, cause I have an obsession over keeping a kind of emergency kit in the trunk of every one of my cars, like, spare wrenches, fuel cans, a fire extinguisher if I can, and a spare gun, usually a shotgun, so being able to see what needs topping back up is nice.

Reaction score
I'd like to see this added, cause I have an obsession over keeping a kind of emergency kit in the trunk of every one of my cars, like, spare wrenches, fuel cans, a fire extinguisher if I can, and a spare gun, usually a shotgun, so being able to see what needs topping back up is nice.
I see I'm not the only one. I keep gas can, wrenches, cone, and gun and ammo. Be good to see which car has what in it.