Police Suggestion Selfish suggestion that only benefits me hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea:

Reduce the rank requirement for the SW Model 500 revolver from Major to Captain (or Lieutenant)

Currently no one in the PD uses this gun despite having access to it and it goes to waste!
What benefits would this idea have for the department:
- Captains would actually use it, I haven‘t seen SMT use it ever on the grounds that they get the HK45CT, which is better for general combat purposes.
- As the Head of RTU, @Mim deserves the option of having access to a handgun that can stop a car quickly under the use of force policies as outlined by the handbook.
- As head of Patrol, @GamingPeach deserves the option of having a handgun that can stop a rogue sweatercop massrdming as outlined under the use of force policy.
- As head of IA, @A1L deserves the option of having access to a high powered handgun that can stop a suspect quickly without said suspect being beretta spammed and finished off, thus Acting as a preventative measure for petty IA complaints.
- As head of TFU, I just want a bigger handgun, the biggest in fact. I feel as though having the option of utilising such a high powered handgun will allow me to have access to a secondary sniper, meaning I can run my typical SMG setups without compromising much more than secondary fire rate.
- No real development work needed.
- I like big revolvers.

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
- This idea is a bit selfish, as it only benefits command blokes.
- For anyone outside of command and my iron sights, this won’t change a thing
- Giving me access to a free .500 Ass pounder could make me go insane with power.
Other additions:
Maybe it could also work for giving it to Lieutenants?​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.