Server Event: 14/06/14 - 4:00PM GMT Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
dcb36159f6.png

Last week was an AMAZING turnout, we had a lot of people taking part in the events and from what I can tell, a lot of them enjoyed it. This week, the 'big' event is going to be Hungergames, last week was the Suburbs Deathmatch which was rudely interrupted be a lot of server lag which came out of nowhere and hasn't happened in the past events. So, how about we make this week a good turnout as well?

I'll also be Livestreaming the video, we might grab some Garry's Mod players attention and it might possibly be a chance for a wider playerbase. However, the main reason to the Livestream is just generally for our players to see what's going on, the preparation to the events and my perspective from them. I also found out we are able to play the Livestream on the in-game TVs since it's on YouTube, so when you are out of the events, if you just want to spectate or you have died, then we'll make a small area where you can see the events in action from where you are, seems like a good idea to me!

Forgot to say, in the last event, Hungergames I will most likely put a delay on the Stream to prevent meta gaming, the delay would probably be around a minute or two minutes or we might agree to just record it.

Livestream Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVvAsJoA8C4

Hopefully this week will go all according to plan, thanks again to the staff members that helped with setting up the events, if you could help again that'd be great!​

Reaction score
Excellent events once again, thank you very much to the participants and the staff team for helping setting it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.