• Musical chairs

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Mexican Standoff

Votes: 33 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
logo.png

Hello guys, as the last events that we hosted were a success in a lot of peoples eyes we'd like to host more but we obviously know that the events we've hosted in the past are getting a bit boring after each time as it's the same thing over and over again, that's why we're asking you to tell us what events you would want,

Any suggestions would be added to the poll and the three with most votes will be in the next events
please note that you have to explain how the events work and how they will be played out​

Reaction score
I think things like Bat fights, fist fights and also the new Katana fights get a tad repetitive and I personally have no interest in them, that being said I found all of the other events enjoyable apart from people ear raping and failing to cooperate with the most simple of tasks given to them by staff.

Reaction score
How about an actual zomie apolcalypse?

Not where you have cancerous cops shooting at civs and telling them to go away when @xq spawns zombies, but where zombies slowly appear, either in hordes or wondering alone and you have to find weapons and items to stay alive?

Oh yeah everyone spawns inside a building all over the map or something

Reaction score
I think a good event that you should add into the poll would be a 1v1 event. This is something that @MrLewis did long ago where it was kind of like a Mexican stand off where two people were a certain distance from each other facing opposite ways and when the person hosting the event said go in ooc they had to turn around and shoot at each other without moving closer to their opponent. But they were allowed to move side to side to try and dodge the other person. The person who wins is stuck into a cage with other winners and then at the end they have a free for all and the winner gets the prize.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I understand events are a way to increase the server player count but will eventually get boring by being repetitive. Maybe advertise other ways you can bring the community together by movie nights, tournements on other games ( cs not sure if you can do it on pubg ) or just a good old Roblox sesh.

Reaction score
I understand events are a way to increase the server player count but will eventually get boring by being repetitive. Maybe advertise other ways you can bring the community together by movie nights, tournements on other games or just a good old Roblox sesh ( cs not sure if you can do it on pubg )
I remember being promised tournaments CSGO etc. :(

Reaction score
I understand events are a way to increase the server player count but will eventually get boring by being repetitive. Maybe advertise other ways you can bring the community together by movie nights, tournements on other games ( cs not sure if you can do it on pubg ) or just a good old Roblox sesh.
The main reason why events happened was simply because of the fact that we firstly didn't do events for a very long time which meant that the community seperated in a way where we didn't do anything together as a community should, then one of the reason aswell was that the server had been crashing a lot and we set the events up aswell as a "sorry" for the crashes and let players have some fun with events and such

Reaction score
Some kind of olympics.
Multiple games such as shooting targets, running, "wrestling" aka fistfight, pushfight (push someone out of the wring), far throwing (push props as far as you can with something), heave lift to the end(get a furnace across to the finish line)

All can be held on the grass area of the map.
and possibly more games :)

Reaction score
Maybe a prop hunt event on paralake map? sure would require server restart and adding props into the map but, imo, would be fun. Also maybe a passiverp cometition where e.g people get 20 mins to build their best passiverp thing and then the winner is decided by a vote

Reaction score
Mike Myers around the business area or any area for that matter. Last person to be caught wins a prize, 2nd off last and 3rd off last.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Some kind of olympics.
Multiple games such as shooting targets, running, "wrestling" aka fistfight, pushfight (push someone out of the wring), far throwing (push props as far as you can with something), heave lift to the end(get a furnace across to the finish line)

All can be held on the grass area of the map.
and possibly more games :)

Yes, very competetive when everyone runs at the same speed and throws the same distance. This would not be very enjoyable and if you think so, I'd suggest going outside for a jog and throw some rocks.

Reaction score
EB110 race extreme cancer edition. Do the aids race like last time but double the amount of participants and put ramped fences around the edge of highway so people can push each other off.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Would be cool to do some old events like musical chairs, car derby, suburbs deathmatch, duck hunting.
People get quite bored of the same events etc, would be nice if we also got a brand new event if anyone has ideas!

Reaction score
highway circuit race in Mini Coopers that are really fast.

Or that WW2 event idea I had where two teams are given M24's with no scopes and their playermodel changed to dod_german and dod_american but you said it was stupid.

Reaction score
Hear me out, I would like to see a combine based gamemode but on the perpheads server. I think it would be really cool to be controlled by corrupt police and there can be rebels who attack the PD and try and overcome the combine (police force).

I just think it would be really cool and intense to do something like this. To form your own rebellion gang. To hide from the combine.

As long as people aren't mingy i think it would be cool asf ngl.

Reaction score
Falling Furniture, like on Habbo but on PERP, players in a room or a wooden board and seats will be placed by the godstick, players will have to race to a chair, the person not in a chair loses.
This goes on till the last players where it's 1v1