Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Console
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: ShadowTyler
Your In-game Name: Franklin Park (i think i dont really remember)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94558469

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating Attempt
Why should this appeal be considered:
Dear Perpheads,
Iv'e been trying to apologize for u as i can and all time i get rejected ik ido wrong thing that i cheated on the server or (Tried to cheat but failed) i am really wanted to back to it and i learn from mistakes alot of time just waiting and trying my best to get back to perpheads i was member since 2016 and i really wanted to play but i can't because i do such retarted thing i know alot of people from perp and i am friendly with everyone but the last days after the ban of week i tried to evade but i can't i was trying to play on the server because i love it really much and i can't really stop playing it iv'e been playing with no cheats before the ban and the last day before the ban i catch someone use cheats so i was trying to turn it on but got banned from the console and iam sorry for everything i do wrong in the last years and we are now getting in new year and i really wanted to start like new player this year and i wanna say for all staff team sorry for ban evading i really let u get tired of me and you hate me bc i always evade and i really wanna say big sorry to @TinySlayer because i was talking shitty way with you and thanks for reading GL for all and merry xmas for everyone and happy new year

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.