Shay's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam Name: XShai123

In-Game Name: Shay Shnider

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79638253

Why do you want to be an enforcer:
My name is Shay Shnider, I am a 17-year-old guy from Israel.

After being a part of this community for over a year I would like to be a part of the staff team.
There are numerous reasons on why I am interested in becoming an enforcer, First, I would like to enforce the rules,
As a member of the community, when I see someone breaks the rule all I can do is to make a report but I want to do more than that, deal with the cases myself and make sure it will not happen again, I believe we are not perfect, everyone makes mistakes but we need to take responsibility for the mistakes and learn from them. I always try helping members of the community, if it is a new player who needs money to start with, questions they have OOC matters, i do my best for to help.

I see this as an interesting opportunity to provide my extensive knowledge of the rules and laws and contribute more to the community.
I have the required skills, abilities and qualities for to perform this role properly, I always stay calm and remain professional when needed, self-confident, I have good leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills, I am motivated, hardworking person and devoted to my roles. In addition, I am open to improvement and expect to get feedback and learn more.

Moreover, I am a part of the police department for a long time and holding the rank of captain(of internal affairs), During my stay in the police department I got an opportunity to lead a team, I have developed my communication skills, as well teamwork experience, leadership skills, and problem-solving skills which I believe are highly required for this role.
In conclusion, I am a very active member In-game and Out of game and would love to contribute more to the community and help more. Due to all this, I believe I would do a great job as an enforcer.

Are you active on Teamspeak: Yes
Do you have anything else to say: Thanks for reading my application, I would love to see opinions and feedbacks.

Requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
First, I would like to enforce the rule breaking
I too wish to enforce the rule breaking, I find not enough people are breaking rules and that we should enforce mandatory rule breakage quotas for all players.

Nah but seriously you're a top lad, your warnings are for literally the tiniest things, so it's clear you know the rules, and I'd just plain like to see you in the position.

Reaction score
You're a good guy and you do a good job within the PD but your contributions are lacking outside of it. You need to contribute more by helping newer players and proving in other ways your dedication to the server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
both Neutrual & Support

I believe Shay is able to hold the title of enforcer due to his time and experience in this community. He is a very active member of the community and in addition, also plays a big role in the Police Department's Internal Affairs Division.

He is very nice and is able to help new players and older players when they require some.

However, like previously stated we have sufficient moderators to deal with in-game reports and issues.

Reaction score
I think the staff team has sufficient volume to deal with the amount of reports we get ingame.

I think that only the extraordinary candidates who really stand out who used to constitute the entire staff teamshould be considered right now.

You don't seem like the kind of candidate who I can see dealing with the role in a completely professional, unbiased way

@Exrobite

On a serious note, you're a good guy and you do a good job within the PD but your contributions are lacking outside of it. You need to contribute more by helping newer players and proving in other ways your dedication to the server.
Thanks for your feedback, however can you explain why you think that I wont be able to deal with the role in a professional and unbiased way?

Reaction score
Personally I find you to be a very nice guy. You work very hard. But you have little to no active presence on the forums. Which is debatably the largest part of the community. I think if you were to drastically increase your forum presence and involve yourself more in discussions here then you would be a better candidate. For now -support

Reaction score
+Support

Shay is a chill lad, he has thorough knowledge on rules and laws and is very approachable, I’ve seen him help out in game and out and he has the necessary characteristics and skills of an enforcer.

He’s currently holding a position of captain in the internal affairs department, that would also have given him a good amount of experience as the complaints submitted are quite similar to an AR scenario etc also as command he has gained a lot more leadership skills and so on.

He plays civ and cop which I think is a plus as he has an insight into both views and I guess can relate to most stuff that people are talking about and does not provide bias.

Reaction score
The hugest +Support I'll ever give to anyone is this lad.

This Israeli is top notch quality, works well and gets the job done. The sound quality is not too good, but the manufacturer said they're improving it.
The product will perform outstanding and will joke around with you, though the products modern IA AI integrated module knows not only when to joke around, but knows where to draw the line.
The only downsides to getting the product is that the quality and design is not too good.

Overall I would rate it 4/5.

(It's still a constructive reply, please don't ban)

Reaction score
I too wish to enforce the rule breaking, I find not enough people are breaking rules and that we should enforce mandatory rule breakage quotas for all players.

Nah but seriously you're a top lad, your warnings are for literally the tiniest things, so it's clear you know the rules, and I'd just plain like to see you in the position.
Thank you :)
Personally I find you to be a very nice guy. You work very hard. But you have little to no active presence on the forums. Which is debatably the largest part of the community. I think if you were to drastically increase your forum presence and involve yourself more in discussions here then you would be a better candidate. For now -support
You are right,I am active on the forums but do not involve myself in discussions, thanks for the feedback, I will try show more presence and voice my opinion.
+Support

Shay is a chill lad, he has thorough knowledge on rules and laws and is very approachable, I’ve seen him help out in game and out and he has the necessary characteristics and skills of an enforcer.

He’s currently holding a position of captain in the internal affairs department, that would also have given him a good amount of experience as the complaints submitted are quite similar to an AR scenario etc also as command he has gained a lot more leadership skills and so on.

He plays civ and cop which I think is a plus as he has an insight into both views and I guess can relate to most stuff that people are talking about and does not provide bias.
Thank you very much.

Reaction score
+Support

Shay is an extremely kind/fair person within the community Id say he has not biased in any way as he has proven that to me when handling IA complaints. He his dedicated. I have worked with him for a long time in the PLPD and he has never let me down. I have seen him with his rule knowledge and its I personally think its good. Would make a great Enforcer!
Goodluck!

Reaction score
+Support, I have played quite a bit with shay in all sorts of situations. He is a Friendly and calm guy who knows how to deal with various situations and i think has a good knownledge of the rules.

Reaction score
-Neutral haven't seen you outside of the PD and helping new players but you are a non-cheating Israeli +rep

rat

Reaction score
You'll have to ignore what @Sorle said because it doesn't particularly apply to you at all and he stole it from me.

I however think the opposite of the meme and think you'd be good.

good luck b

Reaction score
+Support, very friendly person i was in a org togheter with him hes very friendly and nice i had millions encounters with him
and these two stay burned in my mind

Once he wanted to buy my sniper off for 50K. I did offer him 60k (first price was 70K). The sniper he wanted to buy was also avaible to win by betting a 10k and rolling over 95. He got a bit annoyed i belive and just bet 10k and rolled 96 what a lucky guy. He then Ran to ATM and gave me 50k wich he didnt had to at the end he payed those 60k in total.

This proves that he isnt money hungry and is very nice and friendly.

And on another szene he once bet 50k won but i only had 10k in my bank account so he said "you know what keep the 50k fuck it". Wich made me really happy. Wich also proves again that hes really friendly and a person thinking with his heart.

not like someone else who loses 300k by betting then mugg you.

Long story short meaning. Overall very great and nice player i would like to see him not hold enforcer not hold moderator. i wanna see him hold Administraitor !!!

Reaction score
Neutral,you are good friend,i always like to do some random shit with you,but i never saw you in /help chat,helping new players,you always play as tfu.

Reaction score
Neutral,you are good friend,i always like to do some random shit with you,but i never saw you in /help chat,helping new players,you always play as tfu.
Whenever I see people post something about people being on duty all the time, makes me cringe a lot. There is nothing wrong with being on duty 24/7. As long as they conduct themselves properly then I see nothing wrong. What difference does it make if he is on duty or not on duty, he is still capable of answering OOC's and /Helps whilst on duty. Besides Shay is a good guy, approachable and friendly. Although I'm rarely on the server anymore I can say that he is an active guy and a person you can seek help from. Good luck buddy

A1L

Reaction score
Support

Shay is active, nice and friendly however does have some negatives such as not helping much in OOC / Help but either way if he gets active in the Help chat I believe he can make a good enforcer. - edited 2k18

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that Shai is a tremendous player, he has a great understanding of the rules and I think that he would make a good enforcer.

To the Faggots idiots who say 'I always see you on duty, you cant make a good enforcer' Just because someone isn't going around growing drugs, killing cops doesn't mean they are not fit for an enforcer. Grow the fuck up. Ta

Status
Not open for further replies.