Shay's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+ SUPPORT
Shay is a great lad, both in game as OOC, and he is very active on the server.
Tbh besides Dom, this is the best and more worthy application in this past months.
Good luck mate!

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Always been friendly and helpful even in the worst times, I've never really seen him breaking rules nor being toxic in any way. I think you'd be a good enforcer and prove yourself worthy of more than just enforcer.

Reaction score
Shay i have known you for a long time. But for now i'm voting Neutral. I think you would make a good enforcer and possible moderator some time. How ever I have not seen you doing a'lot of work outside the PD like helping new players and such. That may just be me that has not seen it and maybe you have been helping new players. But as soon as i see it i will give you a + Support mate.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
+ SUPPORT
Shay is a great lad, both in game as OOC, and he is very active on the server.
Tbh besides Dom, this is the best and more worthy application in this past months.
Good luck mate!
Curb your rim please.

Shai is a friendly guy and having held the rank of head of IA withim the PD his law and rule knowledge is very good. However, I dislike the aspect of someone that plays mostly as a cop enforcing rules of which they barely ever put themselves in the position to break. I've seen you grow, raid ect but when someone plays mostly as cop you miss the other aspects of roleplay on a daily basis to where rules can apply.

Reaction score
Curb your rim please.

Shai is a friendly guy and having held the rank of head of IA withim the PD his law and rule knowledge is very good. However, I dislike the aspect of someone that plays mostly as a cop enforcing rules of which they barely ever put themselves in the position to break. I've seen you grow, raid ect but when someone plays mostly as cop you miss the other aspects of roleplay on a daily basis to where rules can apply.
Thanks for your feedback, I also play a lot as a civilian but I do not grow narcotics much since it is a little bit boring but I do other stuff as a civilian, for example raiding, hosting a shop with friends and etc. so I do not believe I miss the other aspects.

Reaction score
I can confidently say that I Support Shai's application here and believe that he would make the ideal candidate to become an Enforcer:

He's active on the server and has a very friendly attitude towards others so I do believe he is very approachable and easy to talk to if a person needs any help. Law and rule knowledge is spot on, and in terms of investigating issues and working out if something was an accident or a rule break, I believe Shai would be able to do this effectively as he has demonstrated before when I have worked alongside him in the PD when dealing with police complaints and reviewing final reports in the Complaint Committee, which I believe he can utilise those skills he's learned from his role as the Commanding Officer of IA and apply them if he obtains the rank of Enforcer.

Best of luck with your application!

Reaction score
+Support After all my time knowing this guy i honestly believe Shai will do a outstanding job as an Enforcer.
He is hardworking and a great guy. he has both great law and rules knowledge and i think his addition to the staff team would be a positive. he's been with the community for a long time as well and i've seen him help so many new players.

Reaction score
Curb your rim please

I know it's hard to find someone who does not rimlick in this community specially for a limited person like you who doesn't like competition when it comes to rimlicking, but what I wrote is my honest opinion darling.

Reaction score
+Support.
I know Shay for over a year. He was always there for me to help. Even in the PD Shay taught me every thing ik since I was a PO which was 1 year ago. Shay knows the rules like the back of his hand. Every time I have a question I just msg Shay and he is always happy to help.

Reaction score
You're a good guy and you do a good job within the PD but your contributions are lacking outside of it. You need to contribute more by helping newer players and proving in other ways your dedication to the server.
Shay helped me since i became a po and was keeping in touch with me until now and helping me. And now ik him for over a year. Isnt that enough mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.