Shooting Near Ear Deafen

Reaction score
Description of the idea: If a gun is shot next to an ear/near somebody it will deafen them slightly. A bit like the flashbang but not too quiet.

Why should this be added? (pros): More realistic. Makes it more of an interesting experience in fights.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Uhhh none.

Reaction score
This would make silencers more viable. But I think this would be game breaking and anoying for all parties.

Reaction score
Seems like it would be really hard to implement, and wouldn't be used properly. Majority of the time if a bullet passes next to ur head the next one puts you on a black screen. I feel like this would only be used to troll like throwing a flashbang into the middle of bazaar.

Reaction score
Seems like it would be really hard to implement, and wouldn't be used properly. Majority of the time if a bullet passes next to ur head the next one puts you on a black screen. I feel like this would only be used to troll like throwing a flashbang into the middle of bazaar.
he said shot near your head not passes

Reaction score
Not even Tarkov has this and for a good reason, it would become a annoying feature. I'm all for realism but this is one is one of those that I don't want, we'd have to find some other benefit to equipping suppressors.

If anything you could maybe add supersonic cracks when a bullet passes by, as of the moment you really only hear the bullet impact the wall/ground if you're too far away to hear the weapon itself.