Sick of the corruption and rule breaking.

Reaction score
Today, you can finally rejoice. Be happy because the hated Puffy is leaving. The corruption and lack of competence has driven me up the walls the entire time i've been on perpheads. I joined it thinking it's "Serious Roleplay" which it isn't. Not even remotely. Serious isn't disrupting RP with your "bantervan" or growing for 60 hours for that bugatti. Serious is character development. Serious is backstory. Serious is passive RP. This server says it's something it's not as well as recruits incompetent prejudiced people for it's staff. Goodbye forever.

Reaction score
Corrupt? this is definitely a valid reason for a ban.

NLa4AyT.png

Reaction score
Someone's butthurt.

Seriously if you're so sick of this, make a complaint, but it is clear that you just want to play the victim card and say "I'm so hated and the staff is so shit"... IT WAS 1AM ON A SUNDAY NIGHT! WTF DO YOU EXPECT? You want serious rp? Make your own rp! Don't expect tired admins and mods with nothing to do to be top-list actors for your amusement when the average person is asleep!

How about you grow up a bit, there's getting annoyed about being raided, and then there's this.

Deleted member 5920

When you get angry count to 10 and then make an extremely passive agressive post.

Reaction score
Honestly, I do not get it. First you get raided, and for whatever reason there's a sudden 'attack' with slanderous comments and lots of arguing essentially becoming full on disrespect and simple attempts at making trouble. Also, if there's "corruption", why not make an admin complaint? And honestly, you haven't really shown any proof of this corruption, so it simply looks like you're slandering again.
Also, your ban was perfectly valid, as displayed in Loejseren's post above. It's even a short one at that.

Reaction score
+Support

Last week Standish slapped my car into a lake and forced me to say common phrases for his personal use on a soundboard!!!!

Demote him hole staff team corrupt and against me!!!

Reaction score
So is this about being raided by staff? (Correct me if I am wrong) If so whats the difference between a group of staff members raiding you and some players? I don't understand why you started saying we are corrupt because you got raided.

Anyhow, have fun in whatever you do, sorry you had a bad time on perp.

Reaction score
Just cause I unlocked the doors by accident cause I thought I had keys, you lost like 1 AK47 and I just cant understand what the problem is seriously, it was a valid raid without corruption or rule breaking.

You argueing in chat made me feel like

Reaction score
Sorry to see that you're so enraged by an event on the server you decided to leave our community, but honestly making posts like this helps no one, you're clearly making some invalid points that I will not delve into so lets keep the goodbye post to a goodbye and save the melodramatic gamemode rants for somewhere constructive shall we.

Reaction score
Uhm, If you really are sick of everyting... Why do you even waste your time on doing this post instead of making an admin complaint?

And sorry for these harsh words:
Why even make this bullshit post?
A goodbye is a goodbye not some sort of slanderthread.

Reaction score
*2 weeks later*

I am back.
Discussion in 'Introductions / Goodbyes' started by [CVA] Puffy Sandvich, Today at 5:20 PM.

After some thinking I thought by myself, I was butthurt. I didn't know what I did that day. I just want to play PERPHeads with my friends and stuff... I am sorry for what I said in the OOC Chat, this will never happen again.. I was just butthurt! So butthurt that I typed stuff in OOC like: "ban me already". I am just a 12 year old butthurt boy. I am back guys! Hopefully you will forgive me for what I did.
d3e0b2548b75442047d426d08a401f01.png

But seriously though, you are just butthurt... Feel free to copy and paste this post in 2 weeks!

576f01900dc7750a8c466cd4c3cb848b.png
Oh, you clicked.

Reaction score
Alright its obvious you are banned because of a ddos threat or atleast talking about it. This server has zero tolerance on DDOSing. Nobody wants these crashes on our server when we are growing right? Also I dont see whats so corrupt here. Make an admin complaint I doubt it will be accepted because I see no rules broken by anyone. Also what you said about @NamesInsane is so stupid. You clearly don't even play with him. Might see him raid or banter around at bazaar but you have not seen him roleplay. From my experience he has improved from a rule breaker to a better roleplayer.

Reaction score

Goodbye Puffy, oh I will miss these rants in OOC chat, I'll never quite understand where your sources of information came from. But seriously, goodbye and have a good one!

Leaked picture of Senior Administration meeting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, sorry to see that one raid got you to this point but with regards a corrupt staff team you were warned multiple times about the general conduct rules so no sympathy there. If you decide you want to play again I am sure our communist community will be happy to take you back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good bye, Hope you still come by once at least in a month.. See ya!