Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: sidd

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Jeremiah Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:101082488

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I never expected to apply for enforcer again until quite recently when I found it enjoyable and actually quite fun to help people and see them get better with my advice/help. The last time I was staff was very fun and satisfying with helping out with server events and enforcing the rules to improve other players time on the server. I have tried my best recently to help on and off the server, giving people advice with things they do within their time playing.

It was august of last year when I was staff before in-which I was moderator. In this period I learnt a lot and felt I helped a fair few people along the way however I know I disappointed and lost a lot of peoples trust. I did a few things I'm not proud of whatsoever which led to my demotion but I want to prove that not only I can be trusted but I can also help people and use my knowledge from playing to enforce the rules when needed. I truly believe I have changed since then and honestly just want to help people and the server.

I am currently Lieutenant of Traffic for the PLPD which does display that I am competent to work along side others and improve things along the way. I also feel that this takes a huge amount of trust which has been given to me.

I am relatively flexible with my availability, sometimes being online when no other staff members are and also have very good activity on the server. Lastly, when I was moderator, I truly believe I was fair and considerate with everyone. I always act with strong consideration of the outcome. I know I did some bad things in the past but I hope I can be considered for this position.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Open to any feedback!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server.

Reaction score
Not a single time I had negative experience with Sidd. He exhibits really helpful and friendly approach in all matters related to PD, and surely will do the same when it comes to sever rules. Big +1

Status
Not open for further replies.