Map Suggestion Slums/Projex Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Remove or change the positioning of the sink and stove inside of Slums and Projex apartments.

Why should it be added?: There is no real purpose for the sink and stove inside the apartments and all it does is cause an annoying obstruction when trying to construct defences and barricade windows. The sink should either be removed or placed where it's not going to be an obstruction, such as the wall perpendicular to the window or at the other side of the apartment. Guns and other items can also be hidden in the corner depending on the defence and I've not really seen anything been enforced on hiding guns in inaccessible or hard to reach places next to the sink.

Pros:

- Easier to board up the windows
- Defences are less tighter alongside more free movement
- Items cannot be hidden in the corner if there's a prop blocking off the corner

Cons:

- Apartment becomes more dull?
- Can't shoot out of the window without the use of elevated props

b11cb90b2094ddf352600e99808a641e.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
a lot of my kills during a pd raid are from using these windows, and if they arent there we wouldnt be able to do this without using elevated props

Reaction score
a lot of my kills during a pd raid are from using these windows, and if they arent there we wouldnt be able to do this without using elevated props

added that to the cons

Status
Not open for further replies.