Smell mechanic for Police (seriously) lmao

Reaction score
Description of the idea: If a police officer walks past somebody with a significant quantity of cannabis make them do a /desc smell of cannabis comes from xxxxx. I just thought of this idea randomly and wanted to see what people think lol.

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • another interesting game mechanic
  • Make selling a tiny bit more risky, making sure to avoid police
What negatives could this have? (cons):
  • People feel justified to shoot cops because they omit a cannabis scent
*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
This adds an interesting bit of drug stuff and actively encourages others to raid, though it also encourages people to not do anything during this "debuff". It's effectively an automatic invitation to raids, and imo this should even extend to normal players in some sort of way.

This can send a dedicated forced /desc for cops (for logging) but maybe players can have a faint addition to their model if they interacted with drugs in the past 30-60 seconds. white light particles on nose for coacaine, automatic silent cough acting for weed, head twitching for meth.

The negative of this suggestion is that it's a huge balance change and encourages the server to be more raid friendly. This can be a good thing or bad thing and I can't judge that due to my less then 3 day playtime.

Reaction score
agreed, i do this all the time when i smell of weed
Yeah I have a clip of me and Hazza shooting down the whole police force 16/16 cops with Beretta M9's, each of us had a half mag and one shot all of them, pretty dope tbh.

I do agree with this but at the same time I don't, the reasoning behind this is simple: Firstly I don't agree with how easy it is to make money on perp and I'd like the criminal activities on PERP to take a huge blow, but then again; there's a huge risk w drugs so it obviously has to be the most profitable thing to do.

But I disagree with it since this would result in more countless raids which is the part of perp I myself hate.

Reaction score
Why not just make the bong actually release smoke like cigarettes do, but the smoke from weed has an ever so slight green tint to it? That way police can detect if someone’s smoking weed and it could act as a smell function.