Smuggling system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/smuggling.39239/#post-290821

Main Idea: introduce a smuggling system for criminals to buy and sell guns to. Maybe also drugs

Full description of the idea: read above. You'd have an NPC at docks maybe near the crane and you'd ask for a crate. You'd load the crate with drugs or guns (max 5 rifles or 10 sidearm a, maybe even explosives) and then ship it off. He'd then take the crate off you and you'd lose the guns and drugs but be paid within 30 mins or so. (you can't go on duty during this period) there's a chance you'd lose the shipment if you didn't meet his demands. Like M4's with sight and comp. Or HK45 Ct with sight and mag.

Why should it be added?: it would increase RP and give police and criminals more to do. Police to stop it and criminals to try and ship it off.

Pros: more RP, better things to do. People seem to like the idea except cop main @Freedor

Cons: cops sitting at the npc. Maybe have a rule regarding it so they can't camp it or sit near it.

*Other additions:
[list here]

Reaction score
I do think this is a good idea but instead of something like the boat getting stopped I do think that the police should have a chance of being informed of a current shipment being loaded. Something like a 911 callout saying "I have spotted a shipment at docks which is being loaded with guns! Get here quick!". This would balance it out a bit more. Also, add a bit of loading the crates timer so the police have a chance to respond. This would balance things out and also cause some new situations for both the civilians and the police.

Reaction score
This idea would be pretty cool except it does need to have alot of thought into it like how much money you would get. Also i think that it should matter how many cops are on, like if theres max cops on you get more money. Another thing is that there will be alot of work needed for this if it does get implemented. Also it should only be able to be used if there is a max of 4 cops on because otherwise people will abuse it.

Sam

Reaction score
A type of quest system will be introduced in the near future. Where stuff like this will be possible to do

Status
Not open for further replies.