So how is Perpheads doing?

Reaction score
Hey, i've played on Perpheads back in 2015-2017 when I was basically a teen dreaming of becoming a cop. I always roleplayed as Police Officer or if no slot was free as Paramedic. Anyways, now it's 2022, I am in my second year of becoming an actual Police Officer and I am just wondering how the Perpheads community is generally doing and if the Server is still any fun. If it is I might just come visit whenever I have time.

Hope you all have a great day!

Reaction score
Hey, we're still going strong and I think the community is in one of the best places it has ever been. I think it would definitely be worth hopping on and seeing how you feel after 4/5 years away.

Reaction score
I've been playing for the same duration as you, Started Jan 2017 and was instantly addicted to play and couldn't get off, I then stopped playing for other reasons came back in 2019, stopped playing and then came back in 2022 and I'm back in the 2017 Loop, It's definitely in one of the most fun stages I've been through on PERP and I think the reasoning like Acer has mentioned is the Community.

Hope to see you around and to see some of those possible PLPD Skills ;)

Reaction score
Hey, i've played on Perpheads back in 2015-2017 when I was basically a teen dreaming of becoming a cop. I always roleplayed as Police Officer or if no slot was free as Paramedic. Anyways, now it's 2022, I am in my second year of becoming an actual Police Officer and I am just wondering how the Perpheads community is generally doing and if the Server is still any fun. If it is I might just come visit whenever I have time.

Hope you all have a great day!

Welcome back to the forums :)

If you're able to, I would seriously recommend you reconnect to the server and try being a cop again. As one of the first few people who got Supervisor in 2015ish when it came out, the PD as a whole has come an extremely long way since then and it is more exciting than ever. We have cool new cars that we didn't have back then, reworked models and divisions, and new things like ANPR, license plates, and more!

Also, are you from the United States? If so, what state are you trying to become an officer in? Good luck with that!

Reaction score
come back and you'll be sooooo confused for a few days. trust me, im speaking based on the experiences.

but a friendly warning. you'll be addicted like back in the days.

Reaction score
Welcome back to the forums :)

If you're able to, I would seriously recommend you reconnect to the server and try being a cop again. As one of the first few people who got Supervisor in 2015ish when it came out, the PD as a whole has come an extremely long way since then and it is more exciting than ever. We have cool new cars that we didn't have back then, reworked models and divisions, and new things like ANPR, license plates, and more!

Also, are you from the United States? If so, what state are you trying to become an officer in? Good luck with that!
Does sound interesting!
I am from North Rhine Westphalia in Germany, so not becoming a US Police Officer. Here it's split between University, Academy and work experience while the US only uses the Academy I believe?
Anyways is the lovely CVPI still being used or is it a relic from the past like in actual US Law Enforcement?

And thanks everyone else for your answers too.

Reaction score
bro the server became much better, i can actually mingegrab without staff punishing me. Jokes by side. When i joined perp i think 2017 cause i had a tooter acc from that timestamp, olsen and paralake pengiungs fucked me in my ass and nobody cared that you are new and even raided you cause you are new.

Nowadays new people get great help etc. and community became bit better not so toxic anymore etc.

Reaction score
the server is not worth playing right now. (you can see only staff reacting disagree because they have to promote the server you know but me and my boy tinky spitting the facts as always)
Are you actually going to explain why? I'm not here claiming everything is perfect and some sort of utopian fantasy land but maybe if you actually have feedback some things can be improved and would actually be beneficial to @C.Treeman.

Reaction score
Lots of changes and new stuff, some people have already noted what’s on the server now but I’m sure as hell you’ll be invested in playing again, not to mention that we’re on Paralake V5 now with a nice flow of updates here and there