Solo raiding an 8+ man base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: dot | Glacial_Subzero / Victoria Gonzales
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4; Raided our apartment solo even though we had atleast 5+ men inside the base where we had the gun advantage aswell as flankers. Isn't a smart idea to bomb and apartment and raid using a shotgun. He had no chance at all. Also might've raided us because of OOC beef, the PD raid i did earlier that day.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
This might help you count to 4, going all the way to 8 is a bit next level!

Though i don't have ESP in the actual game so it doesn't really matter if there are 4, 8, 16, or even 32!

Reaction score
5+ inside the base aswell as the ones under us maybe if u had eyes u can tell that slums 3 was with us. which makes it 8+

Reaction score
I’m sure Joe used his powers of unending knowledge and osmosis to see how many people you had allied to you before he raided. It had to be a rule break. Everyone who ever raids always knows exactly what they’re facing.

/s

Reaction score
I’m sure Joe used his powers of unending knowledge and osmosis to see how many people you had allied to you before he raided. It had to be a rule break. Everyone who ever raids always knows exactly what they’re facing.

/s
and im sure you werent part of the AR. why raid solo when u know there's like 5 cars outside, and raid it anyways cause we had beef earlier which was the PD incident.

Reaction score
Wonderful, S3 didn't touch me doe. In addition the person who killed me (Di Blasio Elio) was actually banned for cheating. Good luck on your AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.