STEAM NAME:

Sorle

IN-GAME NAME:

Alfa Ross

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:51990442

England.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Always wanted to be an enforcer, but safe to say I absolutely don't consider myself a perfect or even strong applicant at this stage. While I would have a lot of confidence in my ability to enforce the rules and mediate situations to a strong standard, I completely understand that I haven't demonstrated my good side fully to the community yet, however I've definitely mellowed out, which I will be attempting to evidence over the coming weeks and months.

I've done my best, up to this point, to help people where possible, via my contributions in help chat and through my contributions to guides on the forums. Additionally, I'm doing my best at this stage to keep a good attitude, as most people are aware that I've been prone to my fair helping of toxicity in the past, something which I'm definitely not proud of and have done my best to stray away from.

People may be concerned with my spontaneity and the whole "ticking time bomb" persona, but safe to say, with each community I've been in, I've had a single episode like that, realised how stupid it is, and moved on and bettered myself as a whole, with Perpheads being no exception. Quite frankly, I've moved past such a childish manner of thinking and I've come to better understand that all actions need to be thoroughly thought through before taking them, and that the consequences of actions should absolutely be considered first before taking them.

I'd love to be an enforcer because, in all honesty, I love helping people. I've helped people throughout my entire time at Perpheads, even in my lowest lows where this rank wasn't even a consideration in my mind. Anyone who's seen my help chat contributions could confirm this. I've got great experience of the rules and laws, and I've done my best to spread out my recent playtime over both civilian and cop. While my record may be a little iffy, it's been rather clean since I've come back, with my last warning being received 6 months ago, even while I've had decent albeit inconsistent activity since.

A large reason for my spread of playtime over civilian and cop is due to me noticing the civilian-sided internal biases I held. I felt like I wasn't seeing the whole picture in a lot of people's arguments and I wanted to broaden my horizons and fully understand the arguments of other people in the ongoing discussion of police vs civilian. Additionally, there's no doubt in my mind that this would prove invaluable as an enforcer.

I have previous experience in higher staff positions in other communities, so my ability to approach situations clear-headedly and understand each side of an arguments have been strengthened to an extent where it has become second nature to me.

The verdict of this application seems like a no-brainer to me and most likely to the staff team, but either way I'm giving it a shot, because even in denial I can gain valuable feedback to improve from.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Nope.

Thanks for reading, and if you disagree feel free to let me know any reasons below or via PM, no matter how abrasive or offensive you perceive them to be. I'm all for people being honest and if your honest opinion is extremely harsh, then so be it.​

Deleted member 6228

This my first fuckin post got deleted, let me word this better
I spend a lot of time with sorle, we do a lot together. He is super deserving of the role and has the qualities expected of an enforcer

Reaction score
In all honesty I don’t think you’re ready to be an enforcer, you take things too personally if someone has done something to you, you’ll do anything in order to get your revenge even when you were killed. You’ll take that beef from IC to OOC, you’re impatient and quickly tempered.

Keep in mind this is what I saw from you since 2017 till January of 2019

6 months ago, when you were raided by me and my friends, you were killed in that raid and so was I, Immediately after that raid you were insulting me in OOC, so I was wondering why you would take it to OOC, When you were spoken to in steam you were so angry to the point you told me “I dare you to base in bazaar”. So I just did that and when I came back I found my shop bombed, and everything there molotoved, you were so upset that day that you even shot up my car. This wasn’t the only time you were this angry, and certainly won’t be the last.

Yes this was 6 months ago, but even on the forums and in-game you’re still easily angered. If anyone was to scroll through your profile posts for the past months they would find what I am talking about.Other than you being easily angered and impatient you would be suitable for staff as you are honest and you speak on what’s your mind.

Reaction score
I'm not gonna be that guy that just straight up says no, however, I have noticed a great improvement in Sorle's attitude recently. Not long ago I had accidentally shot down Sorle and for some reason I expected him to not take it very well, after all I'd just shot down the wrong person. I got a medic to revive him and apologised for the mistake, he took it very well and was calm and level-headed throughout. He understood it was a mistake.

Reaction score
I definitely do see where you're coming from, and 6 months ago I was still in a very childish mindset compared to how I am now. Obviously, you may see my recent profile posts as me demonstrating a similar character, however any such behaviours are in jest to my friends. I don't think I've displayed a quick temper to such an extent in recent times, however you're absolutely correct to say that I held those traits before.

I understand your scepticism as to whether or not I've actually changed, as such things can be difficult to change, and a lot of people who hold similar traits often don't see a point in changing and as such don't change. However, I've had a change of heart and realised that I've held too much anger towards everything generally in life, which has only brought me negative experiences. As such, I'm doing my best to let it all go and realise that such frequent anger is unhealthy, especially when it's over a game, so I do actually have motivation to change past this application, so any change is actually sincere.

Either way, your feedback is greatly appreciated and I do appreciate that you've included some of the positive traits of my character that you've noticed, and that you've managed to remain relatively unbiased past all of the issues I caused you, which I do sincerely apologise for.

Reaction score
Sorle is one of the highest IQ people in the world, frankly, he was Stephen hawking's cousin and one of the fallen (rose up again) comrades who mass rdm'd.
I would of indeed see him as a staff member so he doesn't ban me when people report me and my friends.

Reaction score

If you didn't mass RDM, I reckon you'd probably already be enforcer. Sorle is a top lad and I'm sure he would make a fair enforcer.
Will keep PERP Vegetable free.

Of course, he has had a few run ins in OOC in the past and to be honest, so have a lot of people, many ex staff members have had there fair share of deleted OOC's, But I reckon Sorle is past that kind of behaviour now.

Plus, If he can admin the dystopian ball pit that is zarp without going mad and chewing off his fingertips so the government cant zap them with there nuclear immigration rays, then he's probably overqualified for an enforcer position on PERP.

+support

dog

Reaction score
+support

QUALITY SUPER ADMINISTRATOR ON ZARP AND VERY CHILL GUY WHO DOESN'T HOLD OOC GRUDGES OR DO STUPID SHIT AND I THINK HE'LL BE A GREAT ENFORCER

ALSO HE WON THE BARKING CONTEST SO THERE'S THAT TOO

only bad thing is he's trash at league so

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
+support

QUALITY SUPER ADMINISTRATOR ON ZARP AND VERY CHILL GUY WHO DOESN'T HOLD OOC GRUDGES BUT MASS RDM AND I THINK HE'LL BE A GREAT ENFORCER

Some furry shit**

only bad thing is league is a trash game

Status
Not open for further replies.