Sorry For Being A Faggot

Reaction score
SO, Hello everyone. I'm kinda back, kinda not. I was just stopping by to apologize for well...being me. I was a HUUUGGEEE cunt. My voice was so high I watched an old video and cringed so hard my eyes popped out of my head. For those who want to laugh at pre-pubescent me, heres the video in question.

ANYWAYS >.>
Put your eyes back in. Ok so now here's an update...again..

Last time I made a post I had just got released from MCJDC A juvenile detention center in the state of ohio. I am now off probation, and I have done all the requirements etc. For the first time: this is legal. Clearing things up. My name isnt Joshua Baker. I can provide proof of this but tbh id rather not, but I will if necessary. I would like to get in touch with the community again. Even though last time i was in touch with you all i looked like this: Jesus...that was cringe. Heres an updated juan:
I figured i'd upload a little recording to show that I am indeed over the age of 4;

I really don't know what to say anymore. Things are a lot different now. I'm different in general, so if I was a cunt to you, sorry about that I was probably mad that I didn't hit puberty till I was 14. I am not a angry fat little leprechaun (well im just not angry and little) Ok im just not angry. Anyway, i'll join the TS tonight if anyone has any questions or some shit idek. l8rsk8rs

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okey lets be honest, I don't care. I miss you "Joshua". *****

You were like a young @John Daymon, loud and annoying but hilarious and genuine a good person. (Pls don't kill me daymon)

#BringEyeconBack

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Sorry for being a faggot" You went to a young offenders for being gay?

Yeah. Nailed it. How'd you know?

Okey lets be honest, I don't care. I miss you "Joshua". *****

You were like a young @John Daymon, loud and annoying but hilarious and genuine a good person. (Pls don't kill me daymon)

#BringEyeconBack

Honestly I'd like to think I'm the same person, but I know this not to be true. I give less shits about everything now. I like to still be funny or at least try to but I'm rarely loud. I rarely talk at all actually. Since everything happened I became really depressed and introverted. Buuuuut I'm not asking for sympathy or pity. I don't need it.

Reaction score
Yeah. Nailed it. How'd you know?

Honestly I'd like to think I'm the same person, but I know this not to be true. I give less shits about everything now. I like to still be funny or at least try to but I'm rarely loud. I rarely talk at all actually. Since everything happened I became really depressed and introverted. Buuuuut I'm not asking for sympathy or pity. I don't need it.

Thats a lie tho, we talked a few months back about what happened and such. I don't pity you but this is not anyting to bring up on a garrys mod forum. Just wanted to say that i missed you, asshole.

Reaction score
You seem like a nice guy buddy. I'm not gonna go and ask what you were in for, because that's none of my business (the internet does that for me :booty: ) but I really like this introduction by you. You keep it clean, simple and honest. I hope we can meet in-game, because that voice is sexy af. (If you're 4, i'm 4.)

Reaction score
You seem like a nice guy buddy. I'm not gonna go and ask what you were in for, because that's none of my business (the internet does that for me :booty: ) but I really like this introduction by you. You keep it clean, simple and honest. I hope we can meet in-game, because that voice is sexy af. (If you're 4, i'm 4.)
I am almost 100% certain you may never see me in game. I don't really want unbanned tbh.
[DOUBLEPOST=1462629984,1462629875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats a lie tho, we talked a few months back about what happened and such. I don't pity you but this is not anyting to bring up on a garrys mod forum. Just wanted to say that i missed you, asshole.
oh no that's not what I meant. I meant in general, and I agree with the whole "let's not bring this up on this forum" type of thing. I miss you too I didn't mean to be an asshole about it.

Reaction score
I like this guy!!

Any kind of forum rules here?

Does the server rules apply to forum too?