Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

can have my bed Im sleeping downstairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
mate, you can't make peace offerings with spiders the only thing they want is to eat your insects in your room leave the man be will ya
At Least he didnt get my space raiders as well, jokes on him. Chose to name him Tyrone Biglegs.

Reaction score
I keep spiders in plastic pots as a jail sentence for trespassing then release them once they've served there sentence.

Reaction score
spiders are chill asf leave him alone bro

unless he decides to crawl on you or next to your bed

then there's a problem

Deleted member 5920

I keep spiders in plastic pots as a jail sentence for trespassing then release them once they've served there sentence.
13f8dd51bee9ff3f396f99ebbd515a6a.png

Reaction score
Had a spider crawl on me while I was in bed, thought it was some hairs re-adjusting and coming in contact with my bed or smth, after a bit it starts getting more intense and I realize I'm retarded and it's a fucking spider. I jump up, the cunt literally jumps off me and sprints back to his cave after realizing he startled the witch.
I found him a bit later and smashed him into the next dimension with a random paper I found that I still don't know if was important or not.
Luckily Norway don't have giant fucking spiders as common like you do. That I've seen at least, found a couple that were big but those were there for a long ass time, the ones I've seen.

Last time I found a huge ass spider was when I was like 8, was going down a slide with my arms resting on the sides, I slowly hit something mushy, I bring my arm toward me to find a spider the size of my thumb (the body was), after that I don't really know where it went because I probably sent it to space the way I spazzed.

Reaction score
a normal person would get a cup or something and a piece of paper, but nah big man Dai gets a fucking space raider packet.

Reaction score
The worst part about spiders is when you go in to grab them or kill them, the little fuckers somehow know what you're about to do and bolt it into the darkest corner of your room never to be found again. I get so fucking paranoid that if I go to bed I will wake up with it crawling around my face, fuck spiders.