Server Suggestion Sound when you get out of car with handbrake on.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Sound when you get out of car with handbrake on.
Suggestion Description: So, so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times i've gotten out of a car thinking the handbrake is applied only to get rammed out of a parking spot and ticketed, Or held handbrake and got out only for it to start rolling a second later. It'd be nice if there was an indicator so I can be sure.

Sound cut, set to correct file type, bit rate: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k3v1APqTFTBxurBjm41EjfhaLdJER5sv/view?usp=sharing

Why should this be added?:
- An indicator for when you have parked with the handbrake on. We don't know if its on or not until we roll down a hill.

What negatives could this have?:
- You have to actually do work to add.

Reaction score
Sounds good i would like to add a Sound for Open door when enter and Close door sound when leaving the car.

Reaction score
Although this solution would be simpler, what if there was a key that can be pressed to activate the parking brake? It would appear on your dashboard as a separate icon/ piece of text. The addition of a sound would definitely be very beneficial though.

Reaction score
Although this solution would be simpler, what if there was a key that can be pressed to activate the parking brake. It would appear on your dashboard as a separate icon/ piece of text. The addition of a sound would definitely be very beneficial though.
It'd be even easier. When car is off pressing space locks the handbrake on and the brake light locks on.