Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: *SpaceShots*

IN-GAME NAME: Bryon English

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:93635910

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

About me:

Hi there, for those who may not know me, my OOC name is *SpaceShots* and my in-game name is Bryon English. For the people that may have never met me before I’m an 18 year old from the United Kingdom and I started playing the server back in 2015. Since joining, I have been getting more involved within the community. I say now I am active within the whole community,

I am always trying to help out newer players with the server as it can be a bit much to understand if you’re new to the server. I do this by answering to /help and OOC, and give them a good explanation that makes them understand. I am trying my best to answer questions to the best of my ability.

At times, there are barely enough staff on the server to maintain it, this causing everyone to break rules and make the server far from enjoyable. Me being active, will eliminate any problems on the server with people breaking rules and removing any toxic messages in the OOC, thus making it enjoyable to play on.

Some people may still say ‘You got staff the 2nd time and you resigned a month later, why do we want you back in the staff team for if you keep on resigning?’ My answer to this is that I lost interest the server as a whole, but that was months ago now, and I do not wish to repeat what happened. All I need to say is that I am back again and probably won’t be leaving for a long time now there’s decent updates coming out keeping the server fresh.

Why I want to become part of the staff team:

The main reasoning to become an Enforcer and join the staff team is to help them out in their duties. I also want to re-join the staff team to get more involved within the community and help out other players with their problems and sort out various types of situations.

I am an ex-staff member of this community, getting a rank that was so hard to achieve. This can show that I am capable of enforcing the rules of the server, I felt whilst I was a Moderator, I was respected and was appreciated for the work I did. I got a lot of recognition for the work I done whilst being a part of the staff team and I wish to return this.

I also want to join the staff team because I want to develop my rule knowledge better. I feel confident at this point of time where I feel I can enforce the rules. I know most people will remember me messing around as a civilian but I now remain within the rules at all times and if I see a user breaking any rules I report it to staff with the appropriate amount of detail. The majority of the reports I create in-game always resolved with appropriate action.

I do miss being a staff member here, there is no point trying to hide it. It was one of the best things I’ve done since joining this community. I miss helping everyone out on the server with their reports and getting them dealt with. I have done hundreds of reports since I joined the staff team and I want to keep the tally going. I also regret resigning the 2nd time, but I lost all interest in the server, so I didn’t want to take a spot in the staff team if I wasn’t going to do anything. But now I have found interest again and this is why I am reapplying for Enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yeah, on it everyday, mainly sitting in the lobby or general channels.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 3 months, 28 days
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
-support didnt this guy make a goodbye post saying he would quit forever?

banned me for around 2 weeks for rekking him with a remi and he got salty. You have a very bad temper and not a good staff at all.

Reaction score
+support

Although you came back about 1 or so months ago, you have come back settled in and interacted with people. You have shown that you are capable before and im sure you are suitable to be staff again.

Good luck and ignore all those toxic haters out there who want some dictatorship community with all their friends as staff members

Reaction score
Your wrong matey, he was under the name "Scott Andrew's" so research before rating my post Dumb

Reaction score
Not sure why u always do it, but you always try to apply for enforcer the day you come back and then fuck off to god knows where when denied and repeat the same process. You're not active on the forums. -Support

Reaction score
-Support for various reasons, will try to list a few off the top of my head. Just note I have nothing against you and hold no grudges and am just here to give my 2 cents.

We used to be friends in ~2016/2017 and you were an amazing and friendly guy but you are no where near that person you once were; if you were id certainly be supporting this application. I began seeing you demonstrating some very undesirable traits back around November, where I was applying for Enforcer. You rated my Application disagree so I contacted you over steam to figure out why as I could potentially use that information and feedback to further improve myself and you just replied with “I just dont see you as an enforcer” which isn’t really a good reason nor constructive which leads me to believe you did it because you didn’t like me or simply lack of acuity. You had continued to say that ever since I became TFU command (which I was for like 2 days) I had become an Asshole and said that everyone agrees with that.

I just believe you’re extremely immature which I have seen on the server plenty of times, for example, you messing about as roadcrew and not taking things seriously. I hope you understand my reasoning and understand I have no ill feelings about towards you.

Reaction score
I’ve sent a friend request to you on steam, we can discuss this

Reaction score
-Support

Don’t take what I say to heart, I’m Blunt.

I have my own reasons with disagreeing with your application, first of all, I don’t think you’ve been active to a full extent to even be considered, you resigned or something many time’s and claimed you wouldn’t come back many times yet you come crawling once again.

I know from my own experience with you that you still hold grudges and even hid yourself and didn’t pipe up once I found out you came back to the server for a one time a few weeks ago after I recognised your voice. This shows me that you’re not confident with yourself, but this is balanced out since you’ve opened up.

To me, I see that you easily get offended over small comments and this just ruins your authority and doesn’t make you look half serious. You went from someone I could personally respect, to someone who I’d void from even mentioning just because I’d know they’d complain about something or instantly tell tales just for a joke.

From those points alone, I get the impression that you’re Uptight, Still angry about what you’re called on the internet, not showing an authoritative side. I don’t see you as staff again. Quite frankly, I don’t see where your ‘Best Ability’ Is.

@Aquaa mentions the fact of the Enforcer application disagrees, you decide to properly speak and add him on steam only because you’re applying for Enforcer, you could of spoken to him months ago.

Oh and @Jimmy Jackson please stop whining about the ‘Staff friends’ and the opinions people have on the application, don’t expect everything to be gold.

@SpaceShots I suggest to you to show a more active presence on TS and Forums where most things go down and spend time on the server a little bit more to show people otherwise of these things stated by myself and others. Until then, I’m leaving the disagree and if this changes and I see this actively then I’ll reconsider my support status.

Status
Not open for further replies.