SpaceShots Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That’s fine and all, but the most important is the Forums, I’m sure you know this. But I’d love a response to the rest of my points.

Reaction score
@Kenty when you say ‘grudges’ do you mean towards yourself? Cause I don’t have absolutely nothing against you.

Changing my names wasn’t to hide myself, I knew before doing it that I would be recognised through voice and the cars I drove. After being figured out, I simply went back to my original names. I wasn’t hiding nothing. I believe I am pretty confident.

I also have nothing against @Aquaa. Personally me saying that he wasn’t ready, I was being honest to the bottom of my heart. But he surprised me to how capable and confident he is. I don’t remember saying that you were an asshole. But I have nothing against you because I have no reason to.

Would also like to say that I am constantly helping out in the OOC and the help chat.

As said in my application, I am staying. There are updates coming out that are keeping the server enjoyable, now I’m not saying that when they dont release anything I’m going to leave. I am enjoying it a lot right now and I’m planning to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.