How long were you banned for: Permament

Your Steam Name
: stalkerino
Your In-game Name: Irakli Gabunia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82889369

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating/Exploiting
Why should this appeal be considered:
1st ban appeal
I'd like to first apologize for my actions, I knew what I was doing at the time and sacrificed other people's fun for my own. I wish to apologize to people which were affected by my selfish, dumb and reckless action of cheating on the server. All of these actions have a poor explanation of basically, me getting owned by orgs and me getting mad. At the time I thought it'd be a good idea to cheat on the server to gain an advantage although it had a short story. After 2-3 days of Cheating I was banned by tinyslayer-on May 18th of 2019. I think the amount of time I was banned got me enough time to think about and reflect on my actions and how to improve on them.
2nd ban appeal
Around 6 months ago, on the day of 16th of May I was banned for Cheating, which is valid. I wish to apologize to people which were harmed by my reckless, selfish actions whilst Cheating.
Why did I cheat?
At the time I kept getting raided, one day even getting raided by a 6man gang whilst I only had a pistol and they literally bombed me, I was getting tired of it; I couldnt build up and I kept losing and losing, I couldn't stand this and after a while it got annoying. After a while I thought I found a way to fix this problem, this way as Cheating. I subconciously knew this was wrong but I kept getting wrecked and wrecked, therfore I decided to cheat.
Why should I be unbanned?
I wish to be unbanned because this was the only interest I had on Gmod, I wish to play this server out of every other PERP server is because this is the only server I had fun on, I met a lot of new people, made some friends and so on. Yet once more I apologize for cheating, it was reckless of me to perform these selfish actions. I do understand that cheating makes the game horrible for others, except you. I understand what I did was wrong, I understand this appeal has a high chance of being denied but I still want to take that chance of being able to play this server again; maybe that will be on probation, maybe without probation or outright denial.

3rd ban appeal
I think my point still stands, I think-in my opinion I've learnt my lesson and I'm ready to come back and not break any rules anymore.
I do understand why I was banned and I think it's completely fair, although I'm just asking for a second chance on the server due to my classmates wanting me to play with them and I am 100% sure I wouldn't make the same reckless mistake as I did almost two years ago. I don't have anything new to say other than the points listed above, just sorry.

Additional Comment(s): N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.