State of the server

Reaction score
Hi!

As many of you may know, the server is not really in a good state right now. It barely hits max players and the server itself is just a mess, talking RP. It is definitely doing better but I believe this is because of everyone being bored rather than the server actually being better. I've played on the server for about a month again and I've seen a lot of stuff happen that I think are the reasons the server is slowly dying.

I am going to start with the most controversial topics.

Staff Team
The current Staff situation obviously has flaws. Staff members have different opinions on rules and also punish differently. Not only this but most of the time there is barely any staff online and if there is, reports take ages to be done. Now I understand that there could be a lot of reports when there is only 1 Staff member online and that the Staff members also want to play the server but isn't this a responsibility you took when you applied for Enforcer? To Enforce the server? There are so many players that have just stopped reporting because their reports don't get done anyways or they get told to make an AR. Before you say to make a Staff Complaint, no. They don't get accepted anyways for situations similar to what I just said.
I've never been to a Staff Meeting obviously, but I really do wonder what is discussed here and for how long, if they even happen.

Censorship
This topic is extremely controversial and everything said here is MY opinion, don't even try to censor it.
Yes, I am going to include this. Recently something occurred within the community which caused a lot of ratings and replies to be either removed or changed to something else. I believe this is something that should ABSOLUTELY NEVER be done, even if the ratings were on purpose. By censoring all those ratings it just showed me you guys are afraid to acknowledge your actions, we are all human, we all make mistakes. Not only that, but all people only slightly involved ALL received a forum ban for a simple rating, bit excessive in my opinion. If all this stupid shit was just simply ignored, nothing bad would've happened but instead, there was a decision by someone to start banning everyone. We've all seen the results of that.

Roleplay
Where do I even start? I haven't seen proper Roleplay on this server for a while. Right now, it is just Cops VS, Robbers, with constant KOS and constant rule breakage. Refer to 'Staff Team' if you think "Why don't you just report them?".
Hostage situations are a mess, shootouts are a mess, actual roleplay gets ruined because of minges and probably a lot more but it is so much that I don't remember it all. Roleplay has died, which is a very big reason the server is dying. This is a Roleplay server, not a shootout simulator. Players search for every reason to start a shootout and then when they die, the OOC rants start. There is an incredible amount of cop baiting going on and nothing gets done about it. I think 1/3 of the player base that left, left because of the lack of roleplay.
How to fix this? Simple, start punishing players instead of just watching it happen.

Community
The Community is extremely toxic right now and again, barely anything gets done about this. Recently the Shoutbox got a new rule which I think is a very good start to removing toxicity. The forums are filled with toxic remarks everywhere and I also believe no one actually enforces the forums unless someone makes a forum report.
There is also basically no interaction with the community, the last announced event happened on October 1st, 2019. That is more than 6 months ago. Events are such a great way to have players join for the event and potentially have older players return because they enjoyed the event so much. It happened to me before. Besides events, the only real interacting thing we have is the Community Awards. I also never understood why there isn't a person that is completely focussed on the Community? I really think we need someone to manage the Forums and make sure all questions get answered within 48 hours.

There is probably a lot more to discuss but I've typed enough and want to play so feel free to drop your opinions in a reply.

I really want the PERP back where both the main and queue server were full and everyone was having fun.

Reaction score
what the fuck happened to this now

edit;
i was reffering to my post looking like this
˙unɟ ƃuᴉʌɐɥ sɐʍ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ puɐ llnɟ ǝɹǝʍ ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝnǝnb puɐ uᴉɐɯ ǝɥʇ ɥʇoq ǝɹǝɥʍ ʞɔɐq ԀɹƎԀ ǝɥʇ ʇuɐʍ ʎllɐǝɹ I

˙ʎldǝɹ ɐ uᴉ suoᴉuᴉdo ɹnoʎ doɹp oʇ ǝǝɹɟ lǝǝɟ os ʎɐld oʇ ʇuɐʍ puɐ ɥƃnouǝ pǝdʎʇ ǝʌ,I ʇnq ssnɔsᴉp oʇ ǝɹoɯ ʇol ɐ ʎlqɐqoɹd sᴉ ǝɹǝɥ┴

˙sɹnoɥ 8ㄣ uᴉɥʇᴉʍ pǝɹǝʍsuɐ ʇǝƃ suoᴉʇsǝnb llɐ ǝɹns ǝʞɐɯ puɐ sɯnɹoℲ ǝɥʇ ǝƃɐuɐɯ oʇ ǝuoǝɯos pǝǝu ǝʍ ʞuᴉɥʇ ʎllɐǝɹ I ¿ʎʇᴉunɯɯoƆ ǝɥʇ uo pǝssnɔoɟ ʎlǝʇǝldɯoɔ sᴉ ʇɐɥʇ uosɹǝd ɐ ʇ,usᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʎɥʍ pooʇsɹǝpun ɹǝʌǝu oslɐ I ˙spɹɐʍ∀ ʎʇᴉunɯɯoƆ ǝɥʇ sᴉ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ ƃuᴉɥʇ ƃuᴉʇɔɐɹǝʇuᴉ lɐǝɹ ʎluo ǝɥʇ 'sʇuǝʌǝ sǝpᴉsǝq ˙ǝɹoɟǝq ǝɯ oʇ pǝuǝddɐɥ ʇI ˙ɥɔnɯ os ʇuǝʌǝ ǝɥʇ pǝʎoɾuǝ ʎǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq uɹnʇǝɹ sɹǝʎɐld ɹǝplo ǝʌɐɥ ʎllɐᴉʇuǝʇod puɐ ʇuǝʌǝ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ uᴉoɾ sɹǝʎɐld ǝʌɐɥ oʇ ʎɐʍ ʇɐǝɹƃ ɐ ɥɔns ǝɹɐ sʇuǝʌƎ ˙oƃɐ sɥʇuoɯ 9 uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ sᴉ ʇɐɥ┴ ˙6Ɩ0ᄅ 'ʇsƖ ɹǝqoʇɔO uo pǝuǝddɐɥ ʇuǝʌǝ pǝɔunouuɐ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ 'ʎʇᴉunɯɯoɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ uoᴉʇɔɐɹǝʇuᴉ ou ʎllɐɔᴉsɐq oslɐ sᴉ ǝɹǝɥ┴
˙ʇɹodǝɹ ɯnɹoɟ ɐ sǝʞɐɯ ǝuoǝɯos ssǝlun sɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ sǝɔɹoɟuǝ ʎllɐnʇɔɐ ǝuo ou ǝʌǝᴉlǝq oslɐ I puɐ ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ sʞɹɐɯǝɹ ɔᴉxoʇ ɥʇᴉʍ pǝllᴉɟ ǝɹɐ sɯnɹoɟ ǝɥ┴ ˙ʎʇᴉɔᴉxoʇ ƃuᴉʌoɯǝɹ oʇ ʇɹɐʇs pooƃ ʎɹǝʌ ɐ sᴉ ʞuᴉɥʇ I ɥɔᴉɥʍ ǝlnɹ ʍǝu ɐ ʇoƃ xoqʇnoɥS ǝɥʇ ʎlʇuǝɔǝɹ ˙sᴉɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ǝuop sʇǝƃ ƃuᴉɥʇʎuɐ ʎlǝɹɐq 'uᴉɐƃɐ puɐ ʍou ʇɥƃᴉɹ ɔᴉxoʇ ʎlǝɯǝɹʇxǝ sᴉ ʎʇᴉunɯɯoƆ ǝɥ┴
ʎʇᴉunɯɯoƆ

˙uǝddɐɥ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉɥɔʇɐʍ ʇsnɾ ɟo pɐǝʇsuᴉ sɹǝʎɐld ƃuᴉɥsᴉund ʇɹɐʇs 'ǝldɯᴉS ¿sᴉɥʇ xᴉɟ oʇ ʍoH
˙ʎɐldǝloɹ ɟo ʞɔɐl ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇɟǝl 'ʇɟǝl ʇɐɥʇ ǝsɐq ɹǝʎɐld ǝɥʇ ɟo Ɛ/Ɩ ʞuᴉɥʇ I ˙ʇᴉ ʇnoqɐ ǝuop sʇǝƃ ƃuᴉɥʇou puɐ uo ƃuᴉoƃ ƃuᴉʇᴉɐq doɔ ɟo ʇunoɯɐ ǝlqᴉpǝɹɔuᴉ uɐ sᴉ ǝɹǝɥ┴ ˙ʇɹɐʇs sʇuɐɹ ƆOO ǝɥʇ 'ǝᴉp ʎǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ uǝɥʇ puɐ ʇnoʇooɥs ɐ ʇɹɐʇs oʇ uosɐǝɹ ʎɹǝʌǝ ɹoɟ ɥɔɹɐǝs sɹǝʎɐlԀ ˙ɹoʇɐlnɯᴉs ʇnoʇooɥs ɐ ʇou 'ɹǝʌɹǝs ʎɐldǝloɹ ɐ sᴉ sᴉɥ┴ ˙ƃuᴉʎp sᴉ ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ uosɐǝɹ ƃᴉq ʎɹǝʌ ɐ sᴉ ɥɔᴉɥʍ 'pǝᴉp sɐɥ ʎɐldǝloɹ ˙llɐ ʇᴉ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ ʇ,uop I ʇɐɥʇ ɥɔnɯ os sᴉ ʇᴉ ʇnq ǝɹoɯ ʇol ɐ ʎlqɐqoɹd puɐ sǝƃuᴉɯ ɟo ǝsnɐɔǝq pǝuᴉnɹ sʇǝƃ ʎɐldǝloɹ lɐnʇɔɐ 'ssǝɯ ɐ ǝɹɐ sʇnoʇooɥs 'ssǝɯ ɐ ǝɹɐ suoᴉʇɐnʇᴉs ǝƃɐʇsoH
˙,,¿ɯǝɥʇ ʇɹodǝɹ ʇsnɾ noʎ ʇ,uop ʎɥM,, ʞuᴉɥʇ noʎ ɟᴉ ,ɯɐǝ┴ ɟɟɐʇS, oʇ ɹǝɟǝɹ ˙ǝƃɐʞɐǝɹq ǝlnɹ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ puɐ SOʞ ʇuɐʇsuoɔ ɥʇᴉʍ 'sɹǝqqoɹ 'SΛ sdoƆ ʇsnɾ sᴉ ʇᴉ 'ʍou ʇɥƃᴉɹ ˙ǝlᴉɥʍ ɐ ɹoɟ ɹǝʌɹǝs sᴉɥʇ uo ʎɐldǝloɹ ɹǝdoɹd uǝǝs ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ I ¿ʇɹɐʇs uǝʌǝ I op ǝɹǝɥM
ʎɐldǝloɹ

˙ʇɐɥʇ ɟo sʇlnsǝɹ ǝɥʇ uǝǝs llɐ ǝʌ,ǝM ˙ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ƃuᴉuuɐq ʇɹɐʇs oʇ ǝuoǝɯos ʎq uoᴉsᴉɔǝp ɐ sɐʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ 'pɐǝʇsuᴉ ʇnq pǝuǝddɐɥ ǝʌ,plnoʍ pɐq ƃuᴉɥʇou 'pǝɹouƃᴉ ʎldɯᴉs ʇsnɾ sɐʍ ʇᴉɥs pᴉdnʇs sᴉɥʇ llɐ ɟI ˙uoᴉuᴉdo ʎɯ uᴉ ǝʌᴉssǝɔxǝ ʇᴉq 'ƃuᴉʇɐɹ ǝldɯᴉs ɐ ɹoɟ uɐq ɯnɹoɟ ɐ pǝʌᴉǝɔǝɹ ˥˥∀ pǝʌloʌuᴉ ʎlʇɥƃᴉls ʎluo ǝldoǝd llɐ ʇnq 'ʇɐɥʇ ʎluo ʇoN ˙sǝʞɐʇsᴉɯ ǝʞɐɯ llɐ ǝʍ 'uɐɯnɥ llɐ ǝɹɐ ǝʍ 'suoᴉʇɔɐ ɹnoʎ ǝƃpǝlʍouʞɔɐ oʇ pᴉɐɹɟɐ ǝɹɐ sʎnƃ noʎ ǝɯ pǝʍoɥs ʇsnɾ ʇᴉ sƃuᴉʇɐɹ ǝsoɥʇ llɐ ƃuᴉɹosuǝɔ ʎq ˙ǝsodɹnd uo ǝɹǝʍ sƃuᴉʇɐɹ ǝɥʇ ɟᴉ uǝʌǝ 'ǝuop ǝq ɹƎΛƎN ⅄˥Ǝ┴∩˥OSq∀ plnoɥs ʇɐɥʇ ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos sᴉ sᴉɥʇ ǝʌǝᴉlǝq I ˙ǝslǝ ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos oʇ pǝƃuɐɥɔ ɹo pǝʌoɯǝɹ ɹǝɥʇᴉǝ ǝq oʇ sǝᴉldǝɹ puɐ sƃuᴉʇɐɹ ɟo ʇol ɐ pǝsnɐɔ ɥɔᴉɥʍ ʎʇᴉunɯɯoɔ ǝɥʇ uᴉɥʇᴉʍ pǝɹɹnɔɔo ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos ʎlʇuǝɔǝɹ ˙sᴉɥʇ ǝpnlɔuᴉ oʇ ƃuᴉoƃ ɯɐ I 'sǝ⅄
˙ʇᴉ ɹosuǝɔ oʇ ʎɹʇ uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop 'uoᴉuᴉdo ⅄W sᴉ ǝɹǝɥ pᴉɐs ƃuᴉɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ puɐ lɐᴉsɹǝʌoɹʇuoɔ ʎlǝɯǝɹʇxǝ sᴉ ɔᴉdoʇ sᴉɥ┴
dᴉɥsɹosuǝƆ

˙uǝddɐɥ uǝʌǝ ʎǝɥʇ ɟᴉ 'ƃuol ʍoɥ ɹoɟ puɐ ǝɹǝɥ pǝssnɔsᴉp sᴉ ʇɐɥʍ ɹǝpuoʍ op ʎllɐǝɹ I ʇnq 'ʎlsnoᴉʌqo ƃuᴉʇǝǝW ɟɟɐʇS ɐ oʇ uǝǝq ɹǝʌǝu ǝʌ,I
˙pᴉɐs ʇsnɾ I ʇɐɥʍ oʇ ɹɐlᴉɯᴉs suoᴉʇɐnʇᴉs ɹoɟ sʎɐʍʎuɐ pǝʇdǝɔɔɐ ʇǝƃ ʇ,uop ʎǝɥ┴ ˙ou 'ʇuᴉɐldɯoƆ ɟɟɐʇS ɐ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ʎɐs noʎ ǝɹoɟǝq ˙ɹ∀ uɐ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ploʇ ʇǝƃ ʎǝɥʇ ɹo sʎɐʍʎuɐ ǝuop ʇǝƃ ʇ,uop sʇɹodǝɹ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq ƃuᴉʇɹodǝɹ pǝddoʇs ʇsnɾ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɐɥʇ sɹǝʎɐld ʎuɐɯ os ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥ┴ ¿ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ ǝɔɹoɟuƎ o┴ ¿ɹǝɔɹoɟuƎ ɹoɟ pǝᴉlddɐ noʎ uǝɥʍ ʞooʇ noʎ ʎʇᴉlᴉqᴉsuodsǝɹ ɐ sᴉɥʇ ʇ,usᴉ ʇnq ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ ʎɐld oʇ ʇuɐʍ oslɐ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ɟɟɐʇS ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ puɐ ǝuᴉluo ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɟɟɐʇS Ɩ ʎluo sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ sʇɹodǝɹ ɟo ʇol ɐ ǝq plnoɔ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ puɐʇsɹǝpun I ʍoN ˙ǝuop ǝq oʇ sǝƃɐ ǝʞɐʇ sʇɹodǝɹ 'sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟᴉ puɐ ǝuᴉluo ɟɟɐʇs ʎuɐ ʎlǝɹɐq sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝɯᴉʇ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇsoɯ ʇnq sᴉɥʇ ʎluo ʇoN ˙ʎlʇuǝɹǝɟɟᴉp ɥsᴉund oslɐ puɐ sǝlnɹ uo suoᴉuᴉdo ʇuǝɹǝɟɟᴉp ǝʌɐɥ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ɟɟɐʇS ˙sʍɐlɟ sɐɥ ʎlsnoᴉʌqo uoᴉʇɐnʇᴉs ɟɟɐʇS ʇuǝɹɹnɔ ǝɥ┴
ɯɐǝ┴ ɟɟɐʇS

˙sɔᴉdoʇ lɐᴉsɹǝʌoɹʇuoɔ ʇsoɯ ǝɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ ʇɹɐʇs oʇ ƃuᴉoƃ ɯɐ I

˙ƃuᴉʎp ʎlʍols sᴉ ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ suosɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ ǝɹɐ ʞuᴉɥʇ I ʇɐɥʇ uǝddɐɥ ɟɟnʇs ɟo ʇol ɐ uǝǝs ǝʌ,I puɐ uᴉɐƃɐ ɥʇuoɯ ɐ ʇnoqɐ ɹoɟ ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ uo pǝʎɐld ǝʌ,I ˙ɹǝʇʇǝq ƃuᴉǝq ʎllɐnʇɔɐ ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ uɐɥʇ ɹǝɥʇɐɹ pǝɹoq ƃuᴉǝq ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ɟo ǝsnɐɔǝq sᴉ sᴉɥʇ ǝʌǝᴉlǝq I ʇnq ɹǝʇʇǝq ƃuᴉop ʎlǝʇᴉuᴉɟǝp sᴉ ʇI ˙Ԁɹ ƃuᴉʞlɐʇ 'ssǝɯ ɐ ʇsnɾ sᴉ ɟlǝsʇᴉ ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ puɐ sɹǝʎɐld xɐɯ sʇᴉɥ ʎlǝɹɐq ʇI ˙ʍou ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝʇɐʇs pooƃ ɐ uᴉ ʎllɐǝɹ ʇou sᴉ ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ 'ʍouʞ ʎɐɯ noʎ ɟo ʎuɐɯ s∀

¡ᴉH

Last edited:
Reaction score
kR3sjOz.png

Any truers?

Deleted member 6228

I can't comment on other points, but as for your first point relating to staff activity, obviously it is frustrating as a player to not have a report handled for ages, hopefully this should change with more staff being taken on.
As for community toxicity, I agree. It is one of the things I'd like to target as much as possible, it doesn't do the server justice when a newer player joins and see seasoned players using all manner of insults in OOC.

Reaction score
They aren't nazis, I never said that. I doubt you actually read the post as I clearly said the only reason the server is going OK now is because all old players return due to the corona virus, including me

Reaction score
Monthly "PERP is dying how do we fix it" thread PogChamp.

None of the points you mentioned would bring a substantial amount of players to the server if fixed.
  • The STAFF team has been inconsistent in regards to punishments since forever and I doubt it will ever change because humans.
  • Censorship issues are more of a quality of life thing for players that are already in the community, it will not bring any new players and I don't think it's that bad despite the fact that sometimes some dumb censoring goes around, but again if you're not very implicated in the forums you won't care.
  • I agree the roleplay is shit but you don't know and I don't think the server would necessarily do better if STAFF started punishing people because of not roleplaying properly. If anything people want to have fun quicker and prefer the roleplay to be this way, perhaps they will even leave instead of getting players back if roleplay is more controlled.
  • I heavily disagree, community used to be much more toxic before and I think STAFF are much more severe when it comes down to toxicity. Shit, you can barely breathe without getting a warning for 1.1.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You do make a lot of good points in your thread, it's important that each and every one of them is addressed. As you've mentioned the player count is incredibly inconsistent and the staff team are not pulling their weight as they should be. The state of roleplay is also a huge problem, we're failing to engage players with roleplay and this creates a ripple effect throughout consistent players and those who hop on now and again.

I'm working with Bolli to ensure that each issue you've raised, along with many others we have discussed, get the fixes they need. There's no doubt that the staff team, Senior Administration and the players have all let down this community at some point in time. I believe we can attempt to get to a healthier place, by implementing more structure, having a lower tolerance for those who wish to be toxic or refuse to roleplay and guiding development into a good direction that works for most people.

From today, we will be implementing new changes which respond to many of the problems you have raised - We will be providing a huge overhaul in the way we run things and attempt to provide lasting changes that retain new players along with some of our more seasoned ones. I believe truly that if we wish to improve this community, we must drive out the negative impact many members of this community are having. We should also become a more inviting place for newer players across the world and continue to develop a gamemode that keeps people playing.

I promise to bring forward many changes which I believe will work this time around, but I need your help in doing so.

Expect more announcements in the near future, detailing our plans.

Reaction score
Censorship? Definitely. I'm fairly sure everyone remembers that Evocity incident that caused TinySlayer to create that "suggestion" instead of just admitting their mistakes. The ratings on that thread was forcibly changed without any message about it, and if I recall correctly, even @Eviction Notice 's post (which was constructive, btw) about how it wasn't needed was also deleted. The thread was then later deleted the next day, so it was just a very bad way of damage control which made things worse.

I'm not scared of PH turning into the fucking CCP or anything, but there's definitely some issues that could be improved, and hopefully the new implementation that AyJay said does some good :)

Reaction score
Perp rp is dying thread number 270.

People only seem to give a shit about shootouts and let’s be real, who can blame them? This server has one of the most unique weapons systems on garrys mod, most roleplay servers focus on other unique content and leave weapons to M9K, TFA, FAS 1 and 2 and the most cancer, CW2.0.

The way the server works now is basically:
- Growing and making drugs is the most viable method of making money.
- Going cop is the most viable method of roleplay
- Kids talk OOCly down their mics when they don’t get their own way.
- If you can’t beat players with your AR15’s, you make 15 AR’s.

Getting other players banned is viewed as some sort of personal victory when it isn’t. Far from it. It’s more like incessant whinging. Sure you don’t get shat on by them for a few days but it’s really fucking petty.

If players aren’t making AR’s for personal revenge reasons they’re making AR’s to get refunds.

A few years ago people were saying that a major issue with the server is that all the “good” players band together in 1 org, but as it stands right now, all the good players are split amongst 3 or 4 orgs at the moment which is good.

You have staff members acting on personal vendettas rather than preserving the good of the server and it’s player base. I won’t name names, but we know who’s doing it, like for real, make it more obvious dude :)

The server shouldn’t reward people hundreds of thousands of dollars for not role playing. You can become a drug lord without having to interact with any actual players outside your organisation. The closest thing to an actual roleplay situation with a high payout is a bank robbery which is literally just a shootout.

You have 1 portion of the community who’s saying the PD needs buffs and updates, then you have the other half insisting that cops are already strong enough or too strong. People don’t seem to realise that a large portion of the IRL advantage cops have over criminals is through skill and training rather than superior firepower. And as such, being a skilled player as an officer should really be the only viable option for gaining the reward.

Overall the community as a whole is 2 large communities divided against each other and you have the people who either sit in the middle of it or aren’t involved in either side.

Not adding new jobs and features under the guise that they won’t be used or will be abused is in itself incredibly counter productive. If a suggestion for it is gaining a large amount of traction in positive support then it should be looked into as soon as possible. However, our lovely development team are already knee deep in suggestions as is and certain updates that were long planned are being pushed further back into the queue. Our developer situation is again a huge factor playing against us in terms of progression. I’d suggest outsourcing to fiverr or something and giving those developers a different version of our existing rank, but then we have a major issue of outsiders coming out of nowhere to pump our server full of updates based off of a lesser understanding of the community than someone like @Ayjay, who’s been a member of this community for longer than I’ve had a PC would. People give our devs a lot of shit but these people have stepped up out of the dark and taken the time to develop for a server that probably wasn’t all that good to them back when they were staff members.

Censorship
This topic is extremely controversial and everything said here is MY opinion, don't even try to censor it.
Yes, I am going to include this. Recently something occurred within the community which caused a lot of ratings and replies to be either removed or changed to something else. I believe this is something that should ABSOLUTELY NEVER be done, even if the ratings were on purpose. By censoring all those ratings it just showed me you guys are afraid to acknowledge your actions, we are all human, we all make mistakes. Not only that, but all people only slightly involved ALL received a forum ban for a simple rating, bit excessive in my opinion. If all this stupid shit was just simply ignored, nothing bad would've happened but instead, there was a decision by someone to start banning everyone. We've all seen the results of that.

On the fence about this. Some threads that get deleted are either complete fucking dumpster fires or are inevitably about to become one. During situations like the Tom Fiasco however where evidence was being blatantly ignored / mishandled and staff handed out bans and deleted evidence being given to the public. I mean, sure, leaking evidence that’s being posted in public is somewhat okay but this was only in response to staff not replying to evidence being given privately.

Last edited: