State of the server

Reaction score
I've come back and I've honestly never been less happy with the state of PERP, here's why:

baited loser

the server's genuinely improved so much in the year I've been gone, the amount of little quality of life things which have been polished and ironed out is incredible, I love all the new props and imageboards and stuff and so many avenues for roleplay have been opened up that just weren't there before, the newfound popularity really wasn't a fluke and everyone has done an incredible job

the attitudes on the server seem to be so much better and the staff team is really solid to an extent I haven't seen before and honestly I'm proud of what the community is now

good shit

Reaction score
I only started back in the last few days of 2021 after being completely inactive since about 2018, and you'd be surprised by just how much awesome stuff was added this year alone. Though there's still things I'd love to see modernized or replaced, as well as things I'm not a fan of, I'm in agreement with you in that perp feels so much more solid and enjoyable than it used to.

Reaction score
2FZl5gY.png

Welcome Back!

Reaction score
Server has gotten better, untill Sorle got unbanned… Good to see ur having fun again mate. I’m sure all the semi new people enjoy getting raided by you!