steelo's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: steelo

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:43071681

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: Applying for Enforcer has been a longstanding thought of mine that I'm finally deciding to pursue. My time on PerpHeads has been extremely enjoyable, I've met a lot of great people and I believe it's time that I take this step towards impacting the community more directly in a positive way. I understand the rules from the perspective of both a criminal and a police officer, and am confident that I could capably enforce them. I am a very approachable person with a great ability to judge situations and people alike. This community/ server is something special and my intentions with applying for Enforcer are to maintain that. My activity has been very high recently and I always report rule-breaks when I witness them. Being that I am from NA and work is currently very slow, I know that I could handle a lot of reports while the EU staff are sleeping.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I believe that I have done my due diligence in guiding new players, answering questions in Help/ OOC, and just being a generally active community member. I always strive to be the best version of myself and that hasn't changed while roleplaying, and certainly won't as a staff member. Thanks for reading, any feedback is appreciated.

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔️
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) ✔️
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔️
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔️

Reaction score
My boy has stayed clean, stayed out of trouble, worked hard, roleplayed well and now has come to reap what he sew(y). +1

Reaction score
I can indeed say that steelo is one of the people you just love being around no matter what. Always been a real character in-game and he's a really hilarious and friendly individual. Has beeen seen helping people with questions whenever he snaps up on them. Really feel like he understands all major parts of the server so I can totally see why he would fit as an enforcer.

Reaction score
I can indeed say that steelo is one of the people you just love being around no matter what. Always been a real character in-game and he's a really hilarious and friendly individual. Has beeen seen helping people with questions whenever he snaps up on them. Really feel like he understands all major parts of the server so I can totally see why he would fit as an enforcer.
awww all the sweaters love @steelo, good testimony for helper maybe???

Reaction score
If this doesn't get accepted then I'm unsure of what it will take, all around he's got everything needed to succeed as a staff member in my opinion.
excellent point, so on point with the rules, rare to find someone who can play crim mainly and not accidentally slip up but here he is, I personally spend a lot of time with steelo and not once have i seen this guy break raid timer or anything, has amazing rule knowledge and just a great guy

Reaction score
Paralake needs a russian staff member, big +1!

No in all fairness, Steelo is one of the most genuine dudes who is liked by many (for good reason). He’s very knowledgeable and reasonable. Would be a great addition to the team 100%.

Reaction score
Ever since I came back, I’ve had the best times with Steelo, Steelo is a champ at 155lb
In the community. He is probably one of the most friendliest crim types you’ll come across, a very genuine person with a good heart and a great person to be around. The staff team need someone like him, new players look up to him and it wouldn’t hurt to have some more NA staff members on that server night shift. His rule knowledge is great, keeping in mind his time on perp, he looks out for others and he knows how to have a laugh and have fun when the time is right.

I’ve spent a lot of time with Steelo and I can truly say this guy is legit and I don’t see why he shouldn’t be accepted. Good luck Steelo!

Reaction score
From all the time I have seen Steelo play all he has done is shown how much he understands the rules I think that the sever would benefit a lot from him being a staff member

Reaction score
I have recently made a IRL friend to start playing Perpheads as he thought it was fun, he is usually awake in the early mornings and play. When i got on one day he said that he met a guy who knew me which was Steelo. He said that he was insanely nice and helpful. If you do not take his word, take mine, steelo is an insanely nice guy with knowledge on the rules and the server in general. Very deserving of enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.