Stepping Back

Reaction score
I have been involved in Garry’s Mod roleplaying communities since 2007, and have been involved in PERP since 2011. I launched and ran the Vs3 PERP server in 2011, and then ran the Simply PERP server in 2013. Since 2016, I have been heavily involved in PERPHeads, developing a large amount of content, helping evolve the PLPD, and handling over 5,000 in-game reports.

When I launched my first PERP server in 2011, I never expected that I would still be involved in PERP in 2020, yet here I am. It’s safe to say that 13 years of Garry’s Mod and 9 years of PERP have had a significant impact on my life. There have been high points and low points, but I am extremely proud to know that thousands of players have enjoyed what I have put into developing these communities over the years.

I did not intend to take an administrative role when I re-joined this community in 2016. In fact, I had many conversations with others discussing my reluctance to do so. However, I am extremely grateful to the dozens of staff members who have made it enjoyable to serve the community with.

Like when I left PERP in 2013, I have again reached a time in my life where I am unable to commit the time required to fulfil my role as Senior Administrator. Therefore, I will be stepping back as Senior Administrator, so that I can spend the little time I do have available purely on development. I will continue to liaise with the staff team in reference to ban evasion, cheating and report monitoring.

Thanks to all those staff members who have managed to get over 1,000 reports in this time: @Ayjay @Blicky @Brinch @Cole @Collier @Creepis @D3V @Dom_ @Draxen @Gimic @Hendricks @Henk @John Daymon @Jon Godinn @Lelios1 @LEWIS 088 @M @Madda @McGlinchy @Racxes @Samuel @Sgt.James @ShadowJoey @Shay @Smudger @SpaceShots @Super_

Special thanks also to @Bolli @Fredy @StephenPuffs @Xquality

Congratulations to @Collier who has been chosen as my replacement.

Reaction score
5b014ceb806fcb36bb14829f4804a393.png

Reaction score
Thank you for everything! You will be missed. Hope to see you on TeamSpeak so we can have a chat!