Stop a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
9181aec77b.png

Who are we?

'Stop a douchebag' also refered to as 'Stopham' is a non-profit organization founded in 2010, by a group of Paralake's citizens.

What we do

The goal of Stop a douchebag is to minimize the amount of traffic violations commited every day by citizens of Paralake.
We go out on the roads, and try to spot violaters. We will then tell them to move, else we will apply a sticker to their windshield.
We also record most of our patrols, and will upload the footage to the organization page (This page)

How do i join?

There is no actual way to apply for the organization. Anyone is allowed to participate in our patrols, but if we notice you doing a great job, we may invite you to the actual organization. If you are interested in participating in a patrol, contact one of the members.

Members:

Esteban Winsmore - @-=Bilbo Swaggins=-
Ian Dalum - @Envionic

Frank Sciberras - @Frank
Samuel Jensen - @Sagittarius/That Guy
Ahmed Balcan - @Philip
Jennifer Doe - N/A
Lamar Clark - N/A
Linda Watson - N/A
Tom Henderson - N/A

Videos:

3617e5ce6d.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
9181aec77b.png

Who are we?

'Stop a douchebag' also refered to as 'Stopham' is a non-profit organization founded in 2010, by a group of Paralake's citizens.

What we do

The goal of Stop a douchebag is to minimize the amount of traffic violations commited every day by citizens of Paralake.
We go out on the roads, and try to spot violaters. We will then tell them to move, else we will apply a sticker to their windshield.
We also record most of our patrols, and will upload the footage to the organization page (This page)

How do i join?

There is no actual way to apply for the organization. Anyone is allowed to participate in our patrols, but if we notice you doing a great job, we may invite you to the actual organization. If you are interested in participating in a patrol, contact one of the members.

Members:

Esteban Winsmore - @-=Bilbo Swaggins=-
Ian Dalum - @Envionic

3617e5ce6d.png
Unoriginal organization based on videos off of YouTube,
The Southern Paralake KKK Chapter
will now be at war with the pansy suicide squad organization

Reaction score
- Day one

Just uploaded, so it may be bad quality for a couple of minutes. Should be full-HD in around 10 mins.

Reaction score
Thanks for inviting me,I loved watching (Stop A DoucheBage-Russian) I hope we can stop people breaking traffic laws,peacefully as possible. @Ezrider Why declare war on an Org stopping laws being broken? Also great video,can't wait for more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's so ironic seeing you where trying to ram through the police barricades at Slums several times.

bilk.png

bolbo2.png

bilbo1.png

Reaction score
Wheres the video where me and you killed that cop? :C

Reaction score
I'm leaving this Org as it is not what i expected,Good luck for the future. Stop A Douchebag actually help to stop people breaking traffic laws,i have seen 1 video of you doing so. Good Bye. One other thing,you really should not break through a police barricade when you want to "prevent" violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.