[Suggestion] Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.

Your version of the rule: I believe the rule should be changed for rivals, if someone tries to start trouble with a rival member they should be able to retaliate in a beating or possibly death.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
I would understand if you didn't know the citizen, But you are rivals with that person if someone came up to me starting shit who I was rivals with I would react. At the end of the day if 2 organisations are rivalled they will do anything to get at each other and attack each other they wouldn't sit there and take it.. Such as If I'm at bazaar and some rival organisation member is teasing us on calling us trash etc. I can't do anything about it and we just sit there in awkward silence what's the point? That's no rivalry

Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.

Your version of the rule: I believe the rule should be changed for rivals, if someone tries to start trouble with a rival member they should be able to retaliate in a beating or possibly death.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
I would understand if you didn't know the citizen, But you are rivals with that person if someone came up to me starting shit who I was rivals with I would react. At the end of the day if 2 organisations are rivalled they will do anything to get at each other and attack each other they wouldn't sit there and take it.. Such as If I'm at bazaar and some rival organisation member is teasing us on calling us trash etc. I can't do anything about it and we just sit there in awkward silence what's the point? That's no rivalry
factoids +support crip bloodz gang beef needed

Reaction score
Death over verbal insults will always cause problems no matter what, not a good idea to change this at all

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Well, if you are at Bazaar for example and they are repeatedly chatting shit and you cant do anything about it. It can be seriously annoying. I understand it can cause some trouble but at the end of the day if someone started a Rivalry you do have beef, and if someone has beef you'll do anything to start trouble with said person. And whats the point in having a rivalry if it doesn't change anything? It's basically the same thing as a neutral relationship

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea, alot of the beef starts verbally. I think you should be able to KOS anyone who chats some waz to you

Reaction score
I see this could be good so that people don't just chat shit about you without a care. Need to watch what you say ;)

Reaction score
I agree that rivalry should be more volatile in some way. Right now it's "you are enemies, don't work together!" and not much about being against each other.

Reaction score
I feel like this is a great rule suggestion because when two big organizations IRL are to the point where they are not neutral, they are rival, they wouldn't just go up to each other and talk shit.

Reaction score
I can back this, there needs to be more detail to this instead of you cant base with eachother ect

Reaction score
This will just cause unnecessary shootouts which carry possible complications with them (staff will be more occupied dealing with rule breaks regarding this). If you want to get back at them choose the right time by mugging them or raid them.

Reaction score
it should be that 2 sides can both agree to have a fight if they are rivals and enemy rivals are then kos { with a cool down}

Reaction score
I could agree to this but there will still have to be some regulations and to what extent they are harassing you and also I think you would need to give them some kind of warning so they know what can/will happen to them and not just do a driveby or just run-up to the lad and shoot him down.
I.E someone calls you a really bad word and keeps harassing you and then maybe you say I will fucking kill you and give him a bit of time and then I think it would be justified.

Reaction score
That's actual proper rivalry that my and @exrobite 's orgs did.
We all agreed on a KOS war (melee only) and whenever we see each other we would just kill each other

I personally think that killing someone just for talking shit is a bit too much sometimes, so I would say that an option when sending a rivalry should be available (if its just KOS whenever you see a member from the other org or somewhat of a passive rivalry where it's just raid etc.)

Reaction score
I pretty much had a situation with the other FARSTAD where he pretty much sat in Bazaar baiting me for a shootout, he was sitting there and talking shit in front of 5 armed guys while he has unarmed himself, in a more realistic setting, without the guns he would either get his ass kicked or even in other situations he'd most likely be blasted on sight for the shit-talk.

Of course, I got a report for this but it was later closed after I explained it was unrealistic for a person to come up to an armed group and talk shit. In those kinds of situations, you 100% deserve to be killed for shit talk.

I don't believe the rule change should apply to only Rivals, but it should go for neutral organizations too or anyone talking shit in general to groups that are armed. We have the rules easing for org page posting where we can actually post dead bodies now, so why not add this in to increase fun and RP between organizations in-game?

Reaction score
This would make org rivalries more realistic, you're quite restricted as you're expected to be lenient in the majority of verbal situations as to not kill rival orgs over saying petty shit. This would make sense if it was added, you have my support on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.