[Suggestion] Unable to write in OOC while unconscious or dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/discussion-how-to-save-perp-101.35165/

Main Idea: Remove players permissions to write in OOC while they are Dead or maybe a 10 second cooldown. Additionally, this is continuously played until they respawn:

OR

Full description of the idea: As it says on the tin

Why should it be added?: Less people crying in OOC when they die and less people being toxic. This would allow people to calm down and think before they say.

Pros:
- No more people pretending to be calculators writing 1.1 in OOC
-Less people crying in OOC when they die and less people being toxic.

Cons: None

Reaction score
Maybe 45 seconds so if someone is really mad they can collect themselves, and honestly, some sad violin or something that can be toggled in F1 options would be quite soothing, at least to me..

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Maybe 45 seconds so if someone is really mad they can collect themselves, and honestly, some sad violin or something that can be toggled in F1 options would be quite soothing, at least to me..
Probably takes me 10 seconds to calm down if I'm really pissed off but most of the time it doesn't bother me unless I'm RDM'd by @Billy Fucking Ray mid bank robbery.

Unless it's One In The Chamber where I probably hit my monitor every spawn kill - 10 times. Or if it's CS where I go through my monitor.

Reaction score
How about when people get the blood red screen fredy puts ads to support the server so then people would consider their lifes more, so basically a punishment thats beneficial.

Jokes aside, i think a good mini game while red screen would be cool maybe have it so people can play Tic tac toe with other dead people or alive. Something to keep us entertained while waiting 5minutes?

Reaction score
just make some tip pop up about some server rules make them read not chat.
ex. "If you are raid someone that armed and you not you probably breaking 3.4!"

Reaction score
I think a good mini game while red screen would be cool maybe have it so people can play Tic tac toe with other dead people or alive. Something to keep us entertained while waiting 5minutes?

This is actually a really good idea. I'd like to see something like this implemented.

Although for the OOC ban while dead I do not Support

Reaction score
Hell yeah! The pro's are true, will be less salt in OOC chat and this kind of music to calm their nerves! I totally support this suggestion! This is a game changer and a huge improvement!!!

Reaction score
Why don't we instead of a fixed song playing, allow us to select the song we want to hear when dead? Because I sure as hell know what I'd play when I die.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Why don't we instead of a fixed song playing, allow us to select the song we want to hear when dead? Because I sure as hell know what I'd play when I die.
>Dai gets message from Icemidget to Kos cops at bazaar
>Dai remi sniped by a cpl at Puffer mart 100000 metres away.
>Dai listens to this
>Dai commits no alive IRL
> server commits after this occurs in different situations
>playerbase goes from 10 to 0

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.