SUPERHOT

Reaction score
I've been thinking about buying this game lately for both standard play AND room scale VR play. Anyone else here who owns it able to tell me if it's worth it for one (or both) and whether it is worth paying full price?

(random steam reviews I do not trust.)

Reaction score
I've played it before, I like it for when you're bored and don't have friends but as it's under the dust now since I found friends (i'm proud of myself) I don't really find it worth paying for it also because I don't really like singleplayer games, therefor I pirated it lol

Reaction score
I've played it before, I like it for when you're bored and don't have friends but as it's under the dust now since I found friends (i'm proud of myself) I don't really find it worth paying for it also because I don't really like singleplayer games, therefor I pirated it lol

While the majority of my fun comes from multi-player games, every once in a while I have a to just take some alone time and de stress with a good single player game.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Just pirate it lol. Anyways my brother has it on VR and I've played it. Its pretty hard but also cool, only it gets boring after a while. Its just a game to play every now and then when you feel like it.

Reaction score
Pirate every single player game you want. it saves money and you barely even fucking get caught, I only ever buy multiplayer/online games. I pirated BeamNG and Sims and all this shit

Reaction score
The game had a good story. I enjoyed it. Probably way more fun if you had VR though.