SWAT Able to change weapons at van.

Reaction score
Topic: SWAT Able to change weapons at van.

Short explanation (in notes):
- SWAT can change weapons at the van

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

This should be addet so SWAT can change their weapons at the SWAT Van. If SWAT have to respond to a panic fast at a specific location it is not always they have time to go to the Armory to get the right gun in the raid. This should be addet so SWAT could change at the van.

Optional additions:

- Only add a small amount of guns available

Reaction score
I think it'd be good if you were able to add a primary and secondary gun into the van that you would easily be able to swap out at anytime. For example you could get a Benelli from the armory and place that in the van. Then you would be able to use a different gun like an assault rifle and at any given time you'd be able to change from a Benelli to your equipped assault rifle at the van or something like that

Reaction score
I think this is a good suggestion as if SWAT didn't go to armoury yet and they needed to go fast they can have chooseable guns but it should be that if all the SWAT officers want a gun there will be only ONE for every SWAT.

Reaction score
I'd like to see something like this being implemented.Here is my concept of how this would work:

Weapon space:
Whoever has claimed the S.W.A.T van has the option to put either 1 primary into the "trunk" or 2 secondarys while it is parked at the PD.The selection which weapons would be in the trunk can be made from the armory NPC.The trunk view inside the van would differ from the normal car trunk and show you the current ammo the gun has currently inside aswell as all the other magazines that come with it (if there is any magazines, however, I believe that including reserve magazines for the extra gun in the trunk would make it an unbalanced issue in my eyes.).Like any other gun it would take some time to unequip and equip a new gun if you would normally pickup from either the ground or the storage/trunk.
How useful would this be?:
In my point of view this would be very useful to change equipment from like an assault rifle over to the M24 sniper rifle during long ranged combat in the forest or somewhere else when long range combat is usually taking place.This can also be done with the M3 Benelli where you can quickly change over to a short ranged weapon in an apartment breach or in any kind of other enclosed building where close ranged weapons are prefered.
As for the 2 secondarys instead of the 1 primary, I am not really sure how this would be useful, an alternative just incase you run out of secondary bullets for some reason? I don't really have a good point for this one, if you do however have a good point on why you should choose 2 secondarys instead of 1 primary in the trunk, please tell me.
Balance ('Overpowered' or 'Underpowered?'):
In my opinion this would be a balanced addition.Aslong as you don't add any kind of replacable armor or reserve magazines or ammo boxes in the trunk this would be a great addition which really puts the decisions of which weapon you should take for a police situation.

Reaction score
How will this work out if you put weapons in the van and the van owner resigns or respawns the van?